TTC After a Loss
Options

Thoughts?

According to my calendar, I should be ovulating.  However, I'm not noticing any of the stretchy egg white CM like I did 2 years ago when my hubby and I conceived my DD.  Thoughts?  I did notice sharp/shooting pains on my left side, lower left, last night....could that be a sign of ovulation???  Really hoping we get it this month!  :)  Thanks ladies!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Thoughts?

• Options

Shooting pains could be a sign of ovulation but they just as easily could be something else. Calendars are useless for determining ovulation.

Pick up some OPKs or learn to chart your BBT.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options

Everything can change after a pregnancy. You may not ovulate at the same time as previously and I recommend temping and using OPKs to help identify when you are actually ovulating.

Also, you very well may not have EWCM and generally may be very dry. If you plan to use lubricant make sure it is the type that does not harm sperm. As far as I know, Pre-Seed is the only lubricant is the only type to use when TTC. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

BFP#1 11/25/11 EDD 08/09/12 MMC 01/30/12 D&C 02/01/12
    BFP#2 09/11/12 beta1=72 @13dpo beta2=160 @14dpo beta3=over 6000 @24dpo U/S @7w2dd hb=146bpm U/S @8w5d hb=159bpm U/S @12w hb=164bpm
    EDD 05/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"