Working Moms

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    1) Tell us about your LO(s)- how many and what age?DS is 3 mos. 2) What is your favorite week night dinner?sushi 3) What is your best advice to share with new moms for surviving that first year?enjoy it, it will fly by... 4) What is your best advice to WM's in general?dont forget to make time for yourself 5) What is your favorite season/time of year?spring 6) What is your favorite drink?pinot noir 7) Tell us something cute/funny/new your LO(s) has done recently?He sticks his tongue out to engage us when he wants to play....we taught him that when he was in the mimicking stage. 8) What would you love to be doing over this upcoming long weekend?getting a nice long massage with a glass of wine 
  • Options

1) Tell us about your LO(s)- how many and what age?

DD is 2 years and 1 month :)

2) What is your favorite week night dinner?

Anything pasta -- Gamberi, tuna, or bolognese. 

3) What is your best advice to share with new moms for surviving that first year?

Don't do everything at once, it is ok if your house is not spanking clean, do not beat yourself up, and ask help from DH

4) What is your best advice to WM's in general?

focus on the positives and the benefits of having a full time job instead of comparing yourself with SAHMs.

5) What is your favorite season/time of year?

vacation season! joke! :) Summer is cool. lots of outdoor fun :) Christmas of course is cool as well!

6) What is your favorite drink?

beer!!!

7) Tell us something cute/funny/new your LO(s) has done recently?

she can articulate better now. Like lately i caught her talking to her doll, she said somethin like this "what's your name? You're so cute just like H (which is her name)." 

8) What would you love to be doing over this upcoming long weekend?

lounge around, go to the church, visit the bookstore, whip up nachos and lemonada!

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1) Tell us about your LO(s)-  I have two boys. Ages 4 and 2.

2) What is your favorite week night dinner? Fridays- Usually Homemade Pizza.

3) What is your best advice to share with new moms for surviving that first year? It only gets better !!!

4) What is your best advice to WM's in general? I think it pays off in the end you get the best of both worlds, time away from your kids to have 'your' time and you also miss them so much by the end of the day. Sometimes that's a good thing because you appreciate them that much more.

5) What is your favorite season/time of year? Summer ! I can do so many different things with the boys outdoors.

6) What is your favorite drink? Roscato Wine.

7) Tell us something cute/funny/new your LO(s) has done recently? Making silly faces. My baby imitates everything his big brother does. 

8) What would you love to be doing over this upcoming long weekend? Hang out with my husband! He was gone all last weekend on a fishing trip !

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"