June 2012 Moms

Period?

Ok, so this may be a TMI question...but when did you get your period back?

I nurse DS and pump at least 3 times a day (also supplement with formula), and I am on the mini-pill.  No sign of "Aunt Flo" coming back.  Has anyone gotten theirs back yet?  If so when?  (NOT that I miss it, just wondering!)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Period?

• I had DD in Feb and it came back at the end of May.  Two weeks before I saw what looked like fertile CM.  Well the CM returned this week so I am curiouis to see if it shows in two weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't yet. My mom said that when she nursed me, hers didn't come back until I was about 8 months. I wouldn't mind if AF took her sweet time like that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I nurse and supplement to and no sign of her yet.  My sister nursed my nephew until he was 3 months old and said hers didn't show up until months after that.... So we will see
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • not yet, she's not missed! LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I nursed DD1 until she was 1. I got AF around 6 months....which happened to be when we started solids. So maybe a connection there?

I still have yet to see AF after having DD2.

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I bf about half and ff half. I got my period for the first time last week. Boo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got it back when DS turned two months old. I FF though.

I definitely did not miss it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I EBF...No sign yet.
  • Not yet, but I have been breaking out like crazy so it might be on it's way. I'm getting my Mirena tomorrow and I EBF, so hopefully it will hold off a while!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I EBF and while I've had some cramps and a tiny bit of spotting about a month ago, she's stayed away so far. Not looking forward to it...I've heard the first period PP is awful. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • I got mine back last week :( It was dreadful... 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've had spotting twice, but no period yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
  • I nurse DS when we're together and pump at work, am on the mini-pill, and haven't gotten my period yet. Hoping I go a while longer! My mom never got a post-partum period with me - she was still breastfeeding me when she got pregnant with my brother when I was 15 months old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"