January 2012 Moms
Options

Sick baby

Scarlett just puked not spit up, actual puke. DD1 was sick over the weekend, yesterday DH got it, not its her turn

Can I give her formula? She is dozing off now, but was seeming hungry. I don't want to call the emergency number at my Dr office but I dont really know what to do here!

Any suggestions are appreciated thanks.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sick baby

• Options
    I have given my son formula after he has vomited because he was hungry and wouldn't sleep. I'm sure it's just a virus since your other daughter has been sick. Hope she gets better soon!
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You should at least try to feed her formula.  I wouldn't feed her solids though as that's more likely to make her puke again.  If she's not keeping the formula down, call your Dr.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenamara5532:
    You should at least try to feed her formula.  I wouldn't feed her solids though as that's more likely to make her puke again.  If she's not keeping the formula down, call your Dr.

This! Definitely try giving her some formula. Puking may not be a big deal at all and is probably just a bug, but dehydration could end up being worse. If she doesn't keep formula down, definitely call the doc.

Hope your baby feels better real soon!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"