October 2011 Moms
Options

Happy Aardvark re circus party

I just saw in the where is your party post that your party is circus themed too.  Just wanted to see what plans you have for games and food and all that.

Re: Happy Aardvark re circus party

• Options
    Giving party an Irish look is also in trend these days very much. Serving Irish cuisines also also pleased and appreciated a lot. And in return getting Irish gifts also makes one to feel delight.
  • Options
    imagerockstar007:
    Giving party an Irish look is also in trend these days very much. Serving Irish cuisines also also pleased and appreciated a lot. And in return getting Irish gifts also makes one to feel delight.

Spam fail.

Gina, we are not sure. I don't want to get too crazy, but besides the babies, there will be a lot of kids under age 10, and I want them to have fun. A friend of ours rents concessions and we might take him up on his offer of a popcorn and cotton candy machine. I was thinking a stand where the kids could give themselves temporary tattoos would be fun too. And I have a cornhole beanbag game we can set up for the adults.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd love to spring for a popcorn and cotton candy machine but I am just too cheap.  Stick out tongue  We are serving pizza and salad and fruit and I am making cupcakes.  We are going to have about 12 kids that are 5+ so we are doing 3 games - a bean bag toss, another toss game and the throw a ball at 3 stacked cans game.  I also want to do a photo booth set up with lots of fun props.  I am doing giftbags for the kids that will have a bag of cotton candy, a wax mustache, candy dots and a clown nose.  I am doing chocolate and white cupcakes for the adults and Funfetti cake with cotton candy flavored icing for the kids.  I'm excited.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"