June 2011 Moms

hi...haven't been around much lately

We've been busy enjoying what's left of summer.   Back to school next week.   I have 2 days of meetings and then we get kids on Thurs.    D will be going to school 3 mornings a week this year and he starts on Sept 10.    My MIL will be watching both boys those 3 days and taking D to school.  They will be going to the same baby sitter we have been using for years the other 2 days.

We had a great summer.   Lots of day trips.   A family vacation to Hershy Park where we discovered D still loves roller coaster and A is not a ride person(but he does love chocolate!)  It's been wonderful spending these past few weeks with them.

A is growing like a weed.   His stats are almost identical to D's when D was 2!    Yikes!    He's going to be a big kid.     He is a little trouble maker and keeps us on our toys ETA-oops meant TOES!!!.   I am not looking forward to the day when he starts to really talk and starts plotting with his older brother.

It is so sweet to see my boys together.   D is good with him and A adores his big brother.

A medical update on me-I don't need to see any of my drs until the end of Jan.   I do need to lose weight.   50 is okay.   75 would be good and 100 would be ideal.   So I joined a gym at the end of July.  I've already lost 10 lbs.    I have my 4th meeting with the trainer in 2 weeks and he's going to redo all my measurements.   I hope I lost a few inches too. 

How is everyone else doing?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hi...haven't been around much lately

• Sounds like you have had a great summer! We enjoyed ours with 2 trips to see family and lots of playtime at home! Unfortunately, our summer ended last Thursday and students returned to school on Monday. While I am sad the summer ended, I am so grateful to have the extra time with DS! Glad to see you back!
    Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Sounds like a fun summer! Good job on losing 10 lbs so far!
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"