Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Different Colors For Car Seat & Stroller

I've been wanting the B-agile stroller and b-safe car seat in kiwi but waited too long and now the car seat is sold out everywhere!! Britax says it won't be back in stock until January :( Since I only have about 4 more weeks to go I just ordered the stroller in kiwi and the car seat in black...think that will look crazy??
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Different Colors For Car Seat & Stroller

• Options

No, it won't look crazy, especially since the colors coordinate just fine.

Lots of people have a completely different brand car seat than stroller, like people who buy a stroller with a car seat adaptor that holds any brand. Those never match.

• Options
    If you had said red and purple, or flowers and sailboats, maybe I'd side eye. But black and green is coordinating, which I like better than matchy matchy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds fine to me..our car seat and stroller won't match b/c we wanted a jogging stroller..our car seat is teal and our stroller is black and gray

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options

We'll be getting the infant carrier in cowmooflage, but the B-Agile stroller in sandstorm. I'm sure black would look "better" but I just can't imagine putting my child in a black stroller in the middle of the summer in south Florida. I think the black and kiwi will look great together!

• Options
    I think that's fine. My infant bucket is a tan and pale green graco and my stroller that I use with it is a black and neon green peg perego. I never thought twice about them being mismatched; I hated the graco strollers but only use the infant seat with stroller for a month or two so wasn't spending more for the matching peg carseat.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"