Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Fall shoes dd

What shoes are you buying dd for fall and winter. I was just online getting some ideas.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fall shoes dd

• Options
    I have some tennis shoes for DD and a pair of mary janes that should start fitting her soon. FYI, Stride Rite has their buy one, get one 50% sale going on right now. I really like Stride Rite shoes for DD.

• Options
    We get a lot of snow and cold during winter, so I bought some super warm winter boots, a pair of rain boots and a new pair of puma tennis shoes (squee!). I also found keen sandals on clearance and snagged a pair for late summer use. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Stride Rite walking shoes.

Then for style and fun I will be buying her a few pairs of stylish boots and rain boots!

I love playing dress up with my DD! Im excited for fall clothes for her!

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
  • Options

I saw some See Kai Run shoes on Amazon for $22 so I will start there. I would like to get her some cute little rain boots and some sneakers. I will try my local Olly store.

Stride Rite isn't my favorite since DS tears through those shoes so quickly. He is a boy and plays hard but I can't justify going there any longer b/c the shoes wear out so fast. I just bought him 2 pair of Nike sneakers from Kohls on sale.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"