Two Under 2

XP - funny story

so i'm now 19 weeks pg and have a 16 month old 

i was going into the grocery store and realized how badly i had to pee! well as you all remember or know currently when you gotta go you gotta go. so we head to the back of the store to the bathroom which is occupied and i wait for what feels like forever and a nice lady came out smiling sheepishly...only means one thing - oh the smell! yikes

so i hold my nose and go in with DS and put him down so i can take my pants down quickly and squat because let's be honest..public bathrooms - gross

he starts walking away (full separate bathroom with sink and change table)  i start peeing and he because he's teething like a mofo and his fingers are always in his mouth i'm trying to avoid him touching anything. which of course is impossible as he's JUST out of arms reach at this point. then i grab his arm - mid pee i might add - and he goes dead weight! trying to sit on the floor. i'm balancing and peeing and with ZERO ab muslces and a big pg belly trying to hold myself and him up. he wants to sit on the floor. and i can also see the gold plated pipe covers on the floor which look like a riot to touch that he's going straight for! GROSSSSSS

so i'm trying to force the pee out as fast as possible while still holding him about 1/2 above the ground and trying not to fall forward.

fianlly i'm done - finally i feel better and he's wanting to TOUCH the bathroom floor! quick wipe and pants up and i look over and his fingers in his mouth! omg i'm trying not to gag and wash my hands and his and then run to find a hand sanitizer machine at the front of the store...

okay now we're rready to shop - by now it's noon and he's hungry!

oh lord...why do i leave the house?! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP - funny story

• Oh the joys of the public bathroom.  I never look/sound/feel as crazy as when I have to take my kids in there.  I am impressed with your strength to hold him though!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • The fun is only just beginning - when your #1 is potty training, and wants to check out every bathroom everywhere you are and you have to take him, along with #2.  While helping #1, #2 will be running around touching everything - my favorite was when she had her hands in the little metal basket for used sanitary products.  They both would get their hands scrubbed upon leaving the bathroom!  Now that DS has been potty trained for 6 months and they have been hearing the instructions for a while, DS will immediately tell DD when we enter a public bathroom - "Do NOT touch ANYTHING!!"
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"