Potty Training

Holding pee for 12+ hours!

A friend of mine has an almost 4 year old that is still not potty trained. Her daughter comes to my house 3 days a week while her mom is at work.

We're now to the point where we have just started putting her in big girl undies during the day. Her mom brings her to my house in the am with underwear on and she will be there anywhere from 8-12 hours (mom is a nurse) a day. The WHOLE time she is at my house, she will NOT use the potty and has NEVER had an accident, even through nap. She will willingly sit on the potty, but has never peed for me. Mom says the second she gets home she will sit on her potty there and pee for a few minutes. I don't know how to make her more comfortable to go at my house! The poor girl is going to give herself an infection!!

We've tried bribery, making her sit for upwards of 2 hours, I don't know what else to try. My daughter is only 9 months old so I don't have much experience with potty training. Please help!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Holding pee for 12+ hours!

• NJLHNJLH member
    I've been posting all over that my almost 4 year old does the same thing! Shes driving me bonkers. She wont even sit willingly. She dances around...crosses her legs...extremely stubborn. Hope u get some advice because I'm at my wits end.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"