Boston Babies

Moms/Kids Activities FOXBORO area

I would like to share this activity suggestion for all the moms in the Boston area. This is great for second time moms with little ones. There is a mommy and me class for younger ages, and an independent class for the older ones.The outlets and Patriots Place are close by, so if you want to drop your LO off at a class and have some "mommy time" this is perfect! Also something to keep in mind for those who are expecting. I am expecting in December and suggest it to all my friends. 

Our open sessions are great for meet ups, and I would love to schedule something with the moms in the area for drop in play dates, and some time to get out of the house! 

I work for Cheer Factor Gym in Foxboro, and we have recently begun a Kids Program, which is a separate program from our cheerleading one, there is no overlap. We have developed a curriculum for the program catering to all ages from 9 months to 5 years of age with the philosophy that every child can benefit from creative movement in a positive environment where exploration is a main focus. Not only is this a great program for kids to develop physical coordination, but it allows them to interact with children of the same age and benefit from a balance of structured and free play. It is great for the kids but the moms as well, we do offer a "mommy and me" class for the younger ages, but this can serve as a great social meet up and network for moms as well. 

I am reaching out to you in hopes that your contacts and resources will help expand our program, and that our resources will help expand yours. The week of September 18 we are hosting an open house, and I would be thrilled if you would pass the word along to the circle of mom's you know, feel free to pass along my contact information as well if you or anyone else has more questions about the program.Our classes do not begin until October, however I am taking this opportunity to try to access the great mom resources in our community, to hopefully build up our program, but to also gain feedback from what moms in the area are looking for, and really design a program that will benefit them as well as their children. 

Below is our open house schedule: 

TINY MOVERS: Ages: 9-12 months 
TUESDAY, September 18, 2012 
9:30-10:15 
Thursday, September 20, 2012 
9:30-10:15 

TINY TYKES: Ages 12-18 months 
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 
10:30-11:15 
10:30-11:15 

TUMBLING TOTS: 18 months-2 Years 
11:45-12:30 
11:45-12:30 

HOT TOT TUMBLERS: 3 years-5 years old 
12:45-1:30 
12:45-1:30 

WEDNESDAY is an OPEN SESSION from 9:30-10:15 & 10:30-11:15 
We are also hosting a "Parent Night Out" on Friday for those who come to our open house, where parents can drop off their children and enjoy a date night, without having to worry about finding a baby sitter. 

Kelsey

978-302-8777

kelsey.e.flanagan@gmail.com

cheerfactorgym.com 

Re: Moms/Kids Activities FOXBORO area

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"