Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Potty Training, is she ready? What would you do?

My daughter is 19 months old. We have been doing naked time at home after work for the past 1.5 weeks. She had a few accidents the first couple of nights. Now she will grab herself look at me and run to the potty. I help her on the potty and she will pee. She will go 1.5-2 hours without peeing, so she can hold it. She even peed last night when I asked her to before her bath. She has peed a couple of times for her childcare provider, but she does much better when she is naked. We haven't approached pooping yet, because she does that in the morning/afternoon and I'm at work. I think she is doing great, but I'm not sure if I have mom goggles on or not.

If it were you, what would your next steps be? I feel like we are at our window of opportunity and I don't want us to miss it. I love the idea of the 3-day potty training, but honestly it will not work for us, because we don't have 3 unscheduled days until November. Is there an abbreviated or different version?

Re: Potty Training, is she ready? What would you do?

• Options
    I would keep doing what you're doing and wait until November where you have a few days at home to officially potty train. If she has the skills now, it's not like she's going to lose them in another 2 months, KWIM?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"