Austin Babies
Options

Anyone know of a bridesmaid dress resale shop?

My friend is getting married in October and the only request she has for our bridesmaid dress is that it be black. I'm thinking, "Sweet! Should be a piece of cake." Yeah-- not so much. I've searched all the major department stores and haven't found anything I like. I've gone to a few bridal stores too, but their dresses are too overpriced. I don't really have a big budget for this dress. I'd prefer my max to be $100. So any recs for resale shops that carry formal/bridesmaid dresses would be much appreciated! TIA!

Re: Anyone know of a bridesmaid dress resale shop?

• Options

I've never heard of a specific bridesmaid resale shop but I know there should be a few consignment stores around town that might have nicer dresses.  

Have you tried online? How about even Target?  Sometimes they have nicer dresses closer to fall/winter. 

Im also in a wedding in October but I don't get to choose my dress!  Lucky girl! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    A Nestie owns a bridal shop called The Bridesmaid's Store. She's got a clearance room full of sale dresses, most under $100. Only catch is most are sized between a 10-14.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My bridesmaids wore dresses from Ann Taylor. They were actually well priced and had lots of coupons. They also have a lot of clearance dresses online.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There is a place by what used to be north cross mall called Designer Xchange.  Half of their store is formal/bridesmaid dresses.  Well priced as well.  I bought my wedding dress there.
  • Options
    The bridesmaid store in nw austin has a big clearance area where they sell dresses for really reasonable prices. Good luck :)
  • Options
    There is a consignment store w/ a lot of formals next door to petticoat fair.  I also have had good luck w/ J Crew's clearance on formals.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• Options
    Fairy godmother of austin. $40 rental includes shoes, jewlery, and purses. Its in leander check out their facebook page.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"