Secondary IF
Options

Break Cycle Over ... Already?

AF showed today.  After an only 19 day cycle.  What the heck is going on with my body?  I am going to ask that we try Clomid this cycle. Assuming the cysts went away.  If there was enough time for them to go away.  I'm so confused.  The frustration of this summer just doesn't seem to end.

On a side note - my very close friend (also has dealt with IF) just gave birth to her 2nd DS.  I'm very happy for her, but didn't need the bitter reminder that I am not expecting today.  It could have waited a few days, so I could just be happy for her. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Break Cycle Over ... Already?

• Options

Hey April! It's been awhile since I've been on but do lurk.  My body was so all over the place after my January m/c that I just decided to go to an Acupuncturist last month. I also developed a large cyst after being on femara for 2 months and my body was REALLY doing some weird things! I took some time off from the RE's office, went with the acupuncturist with herbs and I charted. Turns out I had a really strong chart with a O date of around day 15! That has never ever happened to me. 

So moral of this story....I think there's something to be said about seeing an acupuncturist. I felt like I was doing something good for my body and it totally relaxed me where I wasn't obsessing anymore.

It's not for everyone and I've tried once before for migraines but I didn't like the guy and the needles hurt. This time I tried someone different and it's such a different experience. I love it.

• Options

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have considered this, but when I looked into it there weren't any practitioners that had hours that would work with my schedule.

I have a hard schedule to work around.  I do childcare in my home from 7:15am to 5:30pm, sometimes a little later.  This makes it nearly impossible for me to do anything that requires me to visit an office with regular "normal" hours.  If I could find someplace that did late appointments I would go and do it.

TTC #2 since 6/2010

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Update on my friend's LO.  He is now in the NICU, something to do with his blood sugar levels.  I'm proud of myself, I managed to put aside my hurt and be there for my friend.  Like I said we are very close.  I know it helped her a lot for me to come and visit.

TTC #2 since 6/2010

• Options
    imageAprilDrew04:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have considered this, but when I looked into it there weren't any practitioners that had hours that would work with my schedule.

I have a hard schedule to work around.  I do childcare in my home from 7:15am to 5:30pm, sometimes a little later.  This makes it nearly impossible for me to do anything that requires me to visit an office with regular "normal" hours.  If I could find someplace that did late appointments I would go and do it.

Try asking if they do later hours to accomodate you. That's what I did.  I called about 4 places and scheduling was a huge requirement of mine.  This lady that I now go to will accomodate anyone and come in on the weekends if need be. Just a thought. GOOD LUCK!!!! I know how frustrating it is!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"