Infertility Veterans

Very Strange Question and Way TMI...

I'm sorry in advance for this one....

OK, so waaaayyyyy back in 2009 when I did my very first cycle I had this "thing" happen the day before my beta.  I was driving down the highway and I felt this gush.  I rushed home and went to the bathroom and my underwear and shorts were soaked with a clear liquid.  I chalked it up as the Endometrin causing me to leak.  My beta the next day was negative.

Fast forward to my third cycle this past May which was a BFP.  But after a day of yard work a 7w4d I had a gush while putting on my pajamas.  At first I laughed because I remembered the gush from my 1st cycle and assumed I would be seeing clear liquid again....I was wrong.  It was blood.  I had an u/s the next morning and everything looked fine but for the next three days I could feel something that just wasn't right.  I ended up m/c at 8 weeks.

Now I'm in my 2ww for cycle #4 and I'm having that same feeling.

Here's where it gets TMI: the "feeling" is like a squishy bubble "up there" and when I walk, it's almost like I can feel it moving around and today, every once in a while I can feel a little liquid trickling out.  I keep going to the bathroom to make sure it's not blood (which I think it's too early for now anyway - I'm only 4dp3dt) but I really don't like feeling this!  I'm so paranoid... has anyone else ever felt this?  If I make it to the point of u/s I'll definitely say something, but I don't think there's much I can do until then.... Is it from the Crinone?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Very Strange Question and Way TMI...

• Haven't had that happen, but I would call your RE if you do wind up having a gush of anything though.
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• I have had lots of gushes and bubble feelings. I don't think it means anything specific 2WW wise. If you are on crinone, I would assume the gushes and bubbles would be worse. I think you are just driving yourself crazy, as we all doin the 2WW.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelynn0926:
    I have had lots of gushes and bubble feelings. I don't think it means anything specific 2WW wise. If you are on crinone, I would assume the gushes and bubbles would be worse. I think you are just driving yourself crazy, as we all doin the 2WW.

I know....I promised myself I wouldn't do this with this cycle!  Thanks for your input though.  I actually Googled and for once, it helped (it usually sends me into a tizzy!). But it said its just CM and if it's clear and watery (which it is) its "fertile CM" and everything is fine...so I'm sticking with that and if I make it to an u/s, I'll mention it to my RE.

Thank you! 

• I had the bubbling feeling a lot, both on bfn and my bfp cycles. It always freaked me out a little too, but I don't really think it meant anything.

Good Luck!!! I really hope this is your BFsP!!!
  • Can't say that I've ever experienced that, but I'll be thinking of you and am wishing you lots of luck that this is "the one."

SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • No advice. Just (((hugs))) and hoping that it's either nothing or a sign of something good. Hang in there, hon.
    imageimageimage

TTC since March 2009 // Me and DH - 28
    Testing Summer/Fall 2010 - Unexplained IF
    IUIs #1-4 ~ Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IUI #5 ~ Femara/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ BFN
    IUIs #6-9 ~ Research Study Meds/Pregnyl/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IVF Consultation, More Testing
    Diagnostic Cycle ~ Mucinex/Progesterone/TI ~ BFN
    IVF #1 ~ Menopur/Bravelle/Ganirelix/Novarel/Progesterone/Lupron
    7R, 6F // 2 transferred // 3 frosties ~ BFN
    FET #1 ~ Estrace/PIO/Lupron
    3 thawed // 2 transferred // 1 lost // no more frosties ~ BFP!!
    Beta #1 - 456 // Beta #2 - 1176 // Beta #3 - 2933 // Beta #4 - 6753
    EDD: May 16, 2013
    Threatened MC at 6w2d
    Bedrest for SCH // 6w2d through 10w1d
    Elevated TSH and Lazy Thyroid DX @ 10w - Started Synthroid
    Finally released from RE at 13w
    Charles Everett ~ Born 5/20/2013

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~ My IF Blog ~~ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards