Preemies

Enfamil checks--use online?

I've been supplementing BF with Enfamil Enfacare. In the hospital, they gave me a coupon for a free case of nursette bottles, which was awesome. When I called to get those, they also sent me $5 checks/coupons. However, I cannot find the Enfamil Enfacare in any brick-and-mortar locations around me (Raleigh-Durham NC area) so I was looking at ordering online--I've ordered some from Amazon before.

But I'd love to be able to use the checks--does anyone know any websites where I can use them, and if so, how? There's no coupon code that I can see on them. I even tried using them on the Enfamil website, but all it did was empty my cart and reset everything when I used the check code number in the promotion code box. 

Or. if you have used Enfacare or other formula for premature babies, where were you able to find it? 

TTC#1 since May 2011

BFP #1 June 2011 m/c@6wks

BFP #2 December 2011, EDD 8/21/12, born 7/21/12 at 35w4d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #3 October 6, 2015. WHAT???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Enfamil checks--use online?

• We have been using Enfacare for 8 months now and I have been able to find it most places. We've purchased it Walgreens, the grocery store, Target, Baby R Us, and Walmart.
    I've never purchased it online.
    Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We live in Raleigh...we get baby girls enfacare at Food Lion.  I've also priced it at HT, Target, and Walmart.  They've had it at all but one place I've went (and they had a spot on the shelf but were sold out).

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"