April 2011 Moms
Options

MRI - updated!

The test was fine. The sedation was hard on mom and dad. Little man is tired and not really sure what is going on. They wouldn't let me have a disc so I have to wait until tomorrow to get a report.  

Original post: DS is going to have an MRI tomorrow morning. I can't be there because I'm KU. I'll be there while he is sedated and after the test. I just hope they can tell us something.

background: DS has been falling over when he walks for just over a week. We've seen the pedi 3 times, the ENT and the eye doctor. No one knows what is going on. The MRI is there last ditch effort to tell me something because I'm too momma bear to ignore it.

Re: MRI - updated!

• Options
    I pray for good results and then a plan of attack for the falling spells.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you. I appreciate it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope you receive good news. Pls keep us updated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  I understand that it will be hard for you to be away from him, but if you are there for the sedation and when he wakes up, he won't know the difference.  An MRI is a very simple procedure (I have had two of them).  Please keep us updated.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    T&Ps!

BFP #1 8/14/10, DS born 4/30/11 
    BFP #2 9/30/12, M/C 10/23/12 
    BFP #3 12/16/12, CP 12/20/12 
    BFP #4 1/20/13, DD born 10/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"