1st Trimester
Options

my review of bella band

I bought two bella bands from Ingrid and Isabel thinking they would be better then the no-name brand one I got from a maternity store. But they're exactly the same (I think). Except the darn logo on the bottom (which I posted about before).

I guess it's worth using, but it's by no means perfect. It moves around and is not all that comfy. I loved it when I first tried it on, but after 1/2 a day I'm getting annoyed with it. They should really make them as extra long tank tops!! 

And I don't find it too comfy wearing it the way pp have said. half under pants and then rolled over the top.

Just my 2 cents... 

BFP#1 due 3/5/2007 missed m/c at 10w, d&c 8/2006 BFP#2 DD 6/2007 BFP#3 DS 5/2009 BFP#4 due 4/8/12 m/c at 9w3d, after weeks of waiting for hcg to go down finally prescribed misoprosotol BFP#5 DUE 8/15/13 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: my review of bella band

• Options
    I agree...They bunched up my black work pants and gave me a wedgie! I bought maternity pants the other day, and I don't care if I only have a tiny pudge, they are WAY more comfy!
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    They would be so much better as extra long tank tops!  Why have the manufacturers not thought of this!? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Motherhood Maternity has long tank tops for this very reason, they are AMAZING!  I never had any bunching, rolling, etc. issues with them.  I have given them as gifts to all my pregnant friends :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelsally214:
    Motherhood Maternity has long tank tops for this very reason, they are AMAZING!  I never had any bunching, rolling, etc. issues with them.  I have given them as gifts to all my pregnant friends :)

This! I got one as a gift and thought I would never use it. I had to buy extra so I would have one to wash, one to wear and a spare (that's a line the lady told me when I was shopping for bras).

• Options
    I have success wearing it under my pants and then rolled over. It is much more comfortable to me this way
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hated the bella band with my first, I'm not sure I'll even try it again.  I prefer the "early" maternity clothes with the elastic waists.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Really?  I absolutely loved then with my 1st pregnancy and especially PP.  Once you are really showing you may change your mind so don't count them out just yet. :o)  That said, I did prefer the extra long maternity tank tops most of the time, but with just a t-shirt or other pre-preg top, I really liked the bands.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    I don't like those. I just went to forever 21 and bought long tanks 2 for $8. I do the hair tie thing and then the long tank. The Bella band always rolls up on me. Maybe it's better for certain bodies. Mine is not one of them.
  • Options
    I luuuuuurved my Bella Band last time around.  I'm not even close to needing anything yet, but I totally plan to rock it again.  I used that thing way late in pregnancy when I was sick of maternity jeans.  Maternity clothes get so old and boring.....and they aren't always the best fitting either as you get bigger.  I was constantly hiking up maternity pants.
  • Options
    Hmm... I might have to find those tank tops. I had to wear my bella band for the first time today. I seriously can't even zip up the pants I have on. I have to say it's working nicely. I do have a tank top on over top of it though. I don't think I'd want to wear it every day. I'm definitely going to get some early maternity pants soon though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"