August 2011 Moms
Options

Bleeding and cramping :(

I started cramping earlier this morning while I was running errands, and when I got home and went to the bathroom, I was leaking bright red blood. It's been 2 hours and I'm still cramping and bleeding.

I called the health hotline and the lady said I needed to go to a walk-in clinic to have my betas checked (note: I don't see how that would help me if I don't even know how far along I am). I called the two clinics in the area and they were already booked for the day. So either I go in tomorrow, or wait for my u/s Thursday. Either way, seems like an eternity to wait :( 

Now I wish I had never POAS - I would just think this was AF finally showing and wouldn't be such a mess right now :( 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bleeding and cramping :(

• Options

imageMrsSkull1107:
    Oh hun. I'm so sorry you are going through this. T&Ps that it all turns out all right. Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best. We're here for you no matter what.

Same here. :::Big Hugs:::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Oh no!!!! T&P with you.... keep us updated. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  It's really, really hard to wait, but and u/s will probably be your best bet at diagnosis.  Though a set of betas 48 hours apart can be really helpful too, even if you're too far along for them to double that fast.  Hopefully it'll all turn out well.  Hang in there.
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options

Oh no!  I don't know how the Canadian health system works exactly, but isn't there someone who can see you today?  I couldn't imagine having to wait until either tomorrow or Thursday. 

My fingers are crossed that everything turns out ok for you and your LO.  

• Options
    I'm so sorry Mama. ::hugs::
  • Options
    Oh Hun I'm sorry. Hope everything is okay and we are here for you.
  • Options

I'd be heading to Emerg. hun. I know the wait sucks, but it's better than agony for 2 days waiting for you U/S.

Big hugs! 

• Options
    imagekjgilhoo:

I'd be heading to Emerg. hun. I know the wait sucks, but it's better than agony for 2 days waiting for you U/S.

Big hugs! 

This!  I would be high tailing it to the ER.  It would be worth the time & money even if it turns out to be nothing.  The peace of mind is worth it.  Sitting there stressing and being super emotional for the next day or so is not going to do you any good mama.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, fingers crossed that its all perfectly fine. 

• Options
    Oh no.... My heart goes out to you. I will continue to think positive and hope for the best. *****hugs*****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hugs and best wishes for you
  • Options

**Hugs**

T&P for the best possible outcome.  Just know that however it goes, it will be okay.  We're all here for you.  Please keep us updated!  <3 

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Oh no! T&P's for you!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Oh no!  We are all thinking of you and praying for a positive update. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to have to wait  :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Tons of T&P!  Can you go to the ER? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    ((Hugs))
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this ((HUGS)). I hope all is okay. You'll need a couple of beta draws to make sure all is okay ... could you book in with your GP?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Big hugs.  Hope everything turns out ok and you get to see someone soon.  T&P's
  • Options

((T & P & BIG HUGS!)) We are all here for you.

*(I WOULD BE IN THE ER)* 

• Options
    imageMrsSkull1107:
    Oh hun. I'm so sorry you are going through this. Tamp;Ps that it all turns out all right. Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best. We're here for you no matter what.

This! TPs
  • Options
    Mamma! Sending you happy thoughts and hugs. If you need/want to talk let me know!
  • Options
    Lots of happy thoughts, positve energy, hugs and prayers bring sent to you. I'm going to think positively. It must be sooo hard to wait until Thursday. :
  • Options
    Words are not enough. I'm so sorry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry:( T&Ps for you. Hope you can get in tomorrow.
    Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • Options

Thanks ladies - Your support means the world to me. Really. It does. The cramping and bleeding have subsided some, and while I'm still hoping for the best, I'm also trying to prepare myself for the worst. One way or another, I have a feeling I,m going to be bawling like a little baby in the u/s room.

Couldn't go to the ER today because DD had a PT appointment that has been booked for over a month. I'm going to try the walk-in clinic in the morning after I drop the girls off to DC.

Thanks again. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and kind words.

<3<3<3 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm so sorry Mama!  We're sending all our positive thoughts to you and your family...we said an extra prayer for you tonight.  <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'm sorry your having to go through this. I will be thinking about you and hoping everything turns out well for you and LO!! ((((((Huge Hugs))))))

• Options
    ((hugs)) I am staying positive for you. Hang in there, mama.
  • Options
    Thinking of you.  (((hugs)))
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Options
    Aww, sorry this is happening. I would go in. T&P! 
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"