January 2012 Moms
Options

TMI/Testes Tuesday

TMI:  DS was sick last week, so I followed my mom's advice and kept him on breastmilk so his tummy would have less to digest.  Before he got sick, his poops had become the nice, ploppable kind with little to clean up.  On just the breastmilk diet though, he had the watery, seedy poop again.  But at 6 1/2 months, it was a significant amount of EBF poop.  Now that he's back on solids, it's in that inbetween stage where it's mushy again but can't be washed in the washing machine.  I'm looking forward to the return of ploppable poop someday.

Testes:  DH doesn't understand that solids isn't meant to replace a meal.  Whenever I go out for a few hours and DS gets hungry, DH goes straight to offering him solids.  Even after I've shown him how to make formula, he'd rather just try to distract DS with solids until I get home.  Nevermind that you're feeding him what was supposed to be his dinner at 2pm or that he's screaming for milk to actually fill his tummy.  This is why the longest I've been able to be away from DS is 4 hours, and that's when I left some breastmilk with the babysitter.  DH means well, but I think he thinks that as soon as DS is on solids it means that it is an acceptable meal substitute.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
Lilypie Maternity tickers
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"