Infertility
Options

Sono today after stimming since Friday

Sono today shows 4 follicles on the right and 6 follicles on the left. They range in size from 5mm to 8mm. 

Next 3 days I will take Bravelle and Lupron in the morning, and Bravelle and Menopur in the evenings.

The shots are taking a toll on me, but to hear that they are working rejuvenates me.

Thats my update for today! 

Re: Sono today after stimming since Friday

• Options

I'm sorry that you're a human pin cushion right now, but you're almost there! Just take it one day at a time...says that girl who only has to take one lovenox each morning while my H plays the LMFAO "Shots" song through the bathroom door.Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Looks like we are in the same boat.  I started stims on Friday as well.  I went in for bw and sono today.  They are counting 17 follies for me right now, I think 8 on one side and 9 on the other.  I am on Follistim and Menopur at night and a small dose of Lupron in the mornings

When is your tentative retrieval?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL ladies!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yikes, that's a lot of injecting! GL!! Sending your follies growing vibes so that you can stop stemming soon!!
  • Options
    Tentative retrieval 9/5.
  • Options
    imageMrsGlitteryHooks:

I'm sorry that you're a human pin cushion right now, but you're almost there! Just take it one day at a time...says that girl who only has to take one lovenox each morning while my H plays the LMFAO "Shots" song through the bathroom door.Embarrassed

Ha ha ha!  Love this! 

36 DH 33 TTC for over 3 years
    First mini-IVF Sept 2011... Only 1 egg! ... BFN
    Switching RE
    IVF#2 May 2012 9 eggs and only 2 sperm, WTH!
    BFN
    IVF #3 March 2013~Tesa with back-up Donor Sperm,Tesa, unsuccessful used DS~ Chemical :(   

Switching RE's within practice

2 frosties waiting for us, November 2013!!!!!   Transferred 2 "average" blasts 11/20/2013
    BFP!!!!!!!  Boy/Girl Twins!!!!!! Due 08/08/2014

My Blog

*~God gives his hardest battles to his toughest solders. Unknown.
  • Options
    I was a 4 shot a day girl too.  I'd rather do the 4 shots in the belly vs the 1 shot of PIO, but I digress.  Glad to hear the follies are starting to respond.  Keep growing follies!

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• Options
    Nice!  That's so exciting!  I can't believe how many shots you have to do.  I'll be at 3, but FOUR!  Wow!
    Baking Blog | TTC Blog | Pinterest
    TTC #1 since October 2010 | Began Testing in January 2012
    DH SA - low motility with 0% morph; varicocele (repaired); low T (on Clomid)
    IVF w/ICSI (long Lupron w/ Repronex and Follistim) in September 2012

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I have a question, my wife has been taking the same medication as some of you ladies and we have had good follicle results.  We have had 2 failed IUI and 3 failed IVF treatments. They have done exploratory surgery on here 3 weeks ago and found nothing. We are running out of money and she will begin her cocktail shots again next week for our final try do to finances, along with blood thinners they want her to take HGH ( human growth hormone) and I at this point am against it. I dont want to loose my wife in an effort to have a baby. I don't know everything about HGH but know that many athletes have taken it and some of them are not alive anymore. Has anyone heard of this before? If so could you please give me your opinion? This would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you and good luck to you all, I wish nothing but success!!!
  • Options

imageLaineyPaney:
    Tentative retrieval 9/5.

Okay great!  Mine is 9/4 

• Options
    Glad to hear everything is working. GL!!
    Me (34) stage4 endo SO (34) severe MFI
    IVF #1 Sept '12
  • Options
    image2bePLC:

Looks like we are in the same boat.  I started stims on Friday as well.  I went in for bw and sono today.  They are counting 17 follies for me right now, I think 8 on one side and 9 on the other.  I am on Follistim and Menopur at night and a small dose of Lupron in the mornings

When is your tentative retrieval?

How is the stim going? I start the same meds this coming Friday, I drop my Lupron from 10 to 5 tomorrow morning. I remember being really sore from the stim my 4th IUI and that was only 5 follicles total.....little nervous about how sore I might be.....

Anniversary
    Tried to conceive on our own for a year before moving on to fertility treatments. Dx unexplained. About 10 months of procedures, shots, and countless doctor appointments, we got our BFP! BFN on 5 IUI's
    IVF#1 - ER 09/14/12, ET 09/17/12: two 8 cells, BFP: 9/28 Beta#1 56.8; 10/2 Beta#2 284; 10/5 Beta#3 939; 10/9 Beta #4 4967. One baby on board with EDD 06/07/13!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageLaineyPaney:
    Tentative retrieval 9/5.

Good luck with everything! My tentative is 9/10. Will start stimming this coming Friday.

Anniversary
    Tried to conceive on our own for a year before moving on to fertility treatments. Dx unexplained. About 10 months of procedures, shots, and countless doctor appointments, we got our BFP! BFN on 5 IUI's
    IVF#1 - ER 09/14/12, ET 09/17/12: two 8 cells, BFP: 9/28 Beta#1 56.8; 10/2 Beta#2 284; 10/5 Beta#3 939; 10/9 Beta #4 4967. One baby on board with EDD 06/07/13!
  • Options
    imageMrsGlitteryHooks:

Too funny about the human pincushion! I hear that from my mom a lot! My husband can relate....he's Type I diabetic, so I get more sympathy from him. LOL 

I've also decided to add to the pincushion effect with acupuncture. Twice a week...around 30 needles each time! Whatever might help though, I'll do!!!!

GL and baby dust to ALL!!!!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"