Parenting
Options

About Parenting (CP)

2»

Re: About Parenting (CP)

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageoverture:
    imageannaruiz2:

I'm not unhappy!

I don't know, If I dumb enough to get pregnant again by my drunk of a husband who doesn't like me enough to stick around for the weekend, I'd be pretty unhappy.

Luckily you're a sociopath, so it probably doesn't bother you.

Generalizing is fun and everything, but not usually accurate.

Uh, your post whining about YH pretty much said it all, as did your responses. You feel underappreciated, unloved, undervalued, because he spends a good portion of his weekends out and makes those plans without discussing it with you. He drinks most nights, several beers each night. Sure sounds like you are married to an uncaring drunk and that you are pissed off about it.

I said those things had been going on this summer. We've been together over 8 years and this is the first issue thats popped up. Im not happy about it, and we are working on it.

The chlamydia from a few years ago under one of your other screennames doesn't count as an issue, because it was a different screenname, right?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does iWesley still post on the Dad's board?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It baffles me that people still argue with anna. She's been on these boards since 2009 (and probably even earlier, but that's as long as I've been posting) with an apparent neverending pregnancy. I've never seen her post anything besides inflammatory comments in 3 years besides that one time she b!tched about her douchebag DH. When she comments about her personal life the stories are so far fetched it's so blatantly clear it's a lie. I'd guarantee she is a teenage girl that's never been pregnant that's just looking for some entertainment on the internet. She just says sh!t to get your panties in a twist and you all fall for it hook, line and sinker. I don't get it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageKC_13:
    It baffles me that people still argue with anna. She's been on these boards since 2009 (and probably even earlier, but that's as long as I've been posting) with an apparent neverending pregnancy. I've never seen her post anything besides inflammatory comments in 3 years besides that one time she b!tched about her douchebag DH. When she comments about her personal life the stories are so far fetched it's so blatantly clear it's a lie. I'd guarantee she is a teenage girl that's never been pregnant that's just looking for some entertainment on the internet. She just says sh!t to get your panties in a twist and you all fall for it hook, line and sinker. I don't get it.

Nuh-uh. Not wearing panties.

Okay, I am, but that statement was just begging for someone to say they weren't.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

imageKC_13:

I know KC, we are all so dumb.  If we could all be as amazing as you then aruiz would just disappear.  Sucks we are not all as awesome as you.

• Options
    imagejustAphase:
    imageNY Mama:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageoverture:
    imageannaruiz2:

I'm not unhappy!

I don't know, If I dumb enough to get pregnant again by my drunk of a husband who doesn't like me enough to stick around for the weekend, I'd be pretty unhappy.

Luckily you're a sociopath, so it probably doesn't bother you.

Generalizing is fun and everything, but not usually accurate.

Uh, your post whining about YH pretty much said it all, as did your responses. You feel underappreciated, unloved, undervalued, because he spends a good portion of his weekends out and makes those plans without discussing it with you. He drinks most nights, several beers each night. Sure sounds like you are married to an uncaring drunk and that you are pissed off about it.

I said those things had been going on this summer. We've been together over 8 years and this is the first issue thats popped up. Im not happy about it, and we are working on it.

The chlamydia from a few years ago under one of your other screennames doesn't count as an issue, because it was a different screenname, right?

WHAT?! I'm sad I missed that.  

One of her other AEs had a husband that cheated on her and gave her chlamydia. 

• Options
    imageNY Mama:

imageKC_13:

I know KC, we are all so dumb.  If we could all be as amazing as you then aruiz would just disappear.  Sucks we are not all as awesome as you.

Well, that's one way to put it I suppose.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think we have the perfect amount. If someone posts a serious topic, we act serious and give support, if someone posts a stupid topic that google could answer, we tell them that.
    m/c 2013
  • Options
    I think we point out the morons and we also take genuine concerns seriously.  In other words, we are perfect.  The rest of TB shall bow down to us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"