Baby Showers

Re: (Untitled)

• I am in the minority on this board, I think it's perfectly fine to have showers thrown FOR you for each baby.

I would not "side-eye" any of my friends if they had multiple showers thrown for them.

I agree that MTB should be conservative on registries-especially for second+ showers but if someone in your life wants to throw you a shower I see no reason why they can't. Also, never throw your own shower.

People on this board get very uptight about being considered "gift grabby" "attention seekers" but if your family/friends want to throw you a shower, enjoy it! Just remember their generosity when it's their turn to be celebrated.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • AcTually I agreed with the majority!  My step sister is on her third boy and had multiple showers for each!  She doesn't have a pot to piss in yet still keeps having children! Wtf?  It chaps my a**.  And I always get an invite about one week in advance when she lives in a different state cause she knows I'll send something.  When she has another.  I will not be sending anything... Intact she will know that she shouldn't be having anymore showers!!!  ;b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"