May 2011 Moms

hi ladies

I'm debating whether or not to post on TTGP. Anyone over there?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: hi ladies

• kacelle's over there after her loss (she had one around the same time I did in April). Otherwise I don't remember seeing any May moms I recognized over there. There are one or two May moms on TTCAL, as well.

I still lurk on TTGP occasionally and liked it while I was there for the most part. A lot of regular posters got BFPs lately, so it's sort of a new crowd. 

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• I've been thinking of starting to post over there, but I haven't yet... sooo, I'm no help ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was for a couple months. There's a weekly BF'ing check-in on Sunday mornings that you might be interested in.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm over there from time to time, but the level of ridiculous is sometimes unbearable.  It's a bit high schoolish (but then again, we're talking about TB here...haha) and I feel like 80% of the responses are just a bunch of gifs back and forth.  So I lurk when I have nothing better to do when I'm at work.  And then I FB when I am home.
  • imagekelly321:

kacelle's over there after her loss (she had one around the same time I did in April). Otherwise I don't remember seeing any May moms I recognized over there. There are one or two May moms on TTCAL, as well.

I still lurk on TTGP occasionally and liked it while I was there for the most part. A lot of regular posters got BFPs lately, so it's sort of a new crowd. 

I've actually been over there since DD was born!  I like the board, although it's been very different the past couple of months since so many regs got KU. 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • imagekacelle:
    imagekelly321:

kacelle's over there after her loss (she had one around the same time I did in April). Otherwise I don't remember seeing any May moms I recognized over there. There are one or two May moms on TTCAL, as well.

I've actually been over there since DD was born!  I like the board, although it's been very different the past couple of months since so many regs got KU. 

I didn't remember if you had been there the whole time since I had first started posting in January. :-) I knew you had since April, though, so I figured that was safe to say!

And I agree that the board has changed a lot even since I started posting in Jan.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP

• I lurk around there but mainly post on TTCAL
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Its odd over there these days. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • I haven't decided if I want to post but I've had such a wacky cycle I want people who understand charting better than I do to stalk my chart and maybe offer some insight. I just really don't want to deal with drama so I'm torn. Blah I hate the female reproductive system sometimes.
    Kerr are you trying?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:
    I haven't decided if I want to post but I've had such a wacky cycle I want people who understand charting better than I do to stalk my chart and maybe offer some insight. I just really don't want to deal with drama so I'm torn. Blah I hate the female reproductive system sometimes.Kerr are you trying?

If you post your charts here, I'll provide what insight I can.  ;)  

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • imagemeimsx:
    I haven't decided if I want to post but I've had such a wacky cycle I want people who understand charting better than I do to stalk my chart and maybe offer some insight. I just really don't want to deal with drama so I'm torn. Blah I hate the female reproductive system sometimes. Kerr are you trying?

Technically yes but I'm having 14 day cycles soooo there's no hope for me at the moment. OB appt. on the 13th to figure out wtf is going on.  

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • imagemeimsx:
    I haven't decided if I want to post but I've had such a wacky cycle I want people who understand charting better than I do to stalk my chart and maybe offer some insight. I just really don't want to deal with drama so I'm torn. Blah I hate the female reproductive system sometimes. Kerr are you trying?

There are several of us here with experience in charting. Post a link (best to do it in a separate post, maybe?) and maybe you can get the insight without the drama! ;-) (Although if you post a legitimate chart stalk question on TTGP there's not usually much drama associated with it.)

And Kerr - boo. :-( I hope your dr can give you some answers and a game plan.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"