VBAC

Hello new to the board :)

Hello there! I have been lurking from my phone for a while now but thought at things get closer I will have more questions and want to post so I would introduce myself.

I am Nicole and I have been around the knot/nest/bump since about 2006 but have taken a break for probably the past year or so as I didn't need any more things distracting me from life (hello facebook Smile)

I had an emergency C-section with my daughter after planning a med free birth. It was not a fun situation for anyone...I was unconscious for most of the day it seems and my poor DH feared for my life. So needless to say we're super pumped to be planning another birth. LOL I want to have a med free VBAC and hubby wants to have a RCC. I understand his reasons but hopefully he understands mine as well and for now we are forging on with my plans to have a VBAC. I have changed doctor's to a practice that is very VBAC and med free friendly as well as hired a doula for this birth as well. I am excited to be pregnant again and excited to share it with you ladies. So Hello!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image

Re: Hello new to the board :)

• Welcome and congratulations on #2. That's great that you've found a VBAC friendly practice. Having a good support team is so important. Just remind your husband that every birth is different.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Welcome.  I think many of our DHs were pro-RCC, before learning all the facts.  By about 7 months, my DH was completely on board and teaching everyone else about VBACs.  I took him to an ICAN VBAC session, which really helped get him educated.  I also toned down my soapbox a little, so he could see that I wasn't completely insane and willing to risk lives to get my VBAC.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"