November 2012 Moms

LO hang out

My friend was making fun of me cause I hold under my belly all the time.  LO likes to lay below my naval ( lungs are happy, bladder, not so much).  And he judo-chops my right side a majority of the time.  I LOVE feeling him move and kick.

Anywho...

Where does your LO like to hang out and do they have a particular spot they like to kick? 

Re: LO hang out

• My little guy is in the exact same spot, kicking to the left or in the middle (head down) most of the time.

He's been down there this whole pregnancy. 

V|V TSP V|V
  • She rolls around so much, it's hard to figure out where she is a lot of the time.  We had some nice swimming kicks earlier this afternoon, to the right of my belly-button, as she rotated back to head-down.  From week 16-22, she mostly was lying sideways, but now she's EVERYWHERE and never seems to stop moving.
  • Loading the player...
  • mine is hanging out down there too. i just bought a pregnancy cradle from amazon and its awesome:). I don't have to costantly press him up since it has the strap that goes all the way around my hips and under the belly. it also helps that one burning muscle i have in my upper right tummy area. only down side is the straps that go over your shoulders come up from the middle right below your boobs in the center so they can be hard to hide under low neck tops.

Pregnancy Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Head is way down in my pelvis and has been the whole time. Fortunately he is not much of a puncher yet. He is definitely laying more on the right. Can feel his little butt on the right below my belly button. Usual feel his kicks in the center of my belly. Starting to feel them a little higher as he grows. 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"