Boston Babies

South Shore Daycare Recs

We have bene very fortunate so far and have not had to use any outside daycare. With DH and I's alternate work schedules and my mom helping out we've had everyday covered. Unfortunatly, DH's schedule is changing and we are going to need one day of coverage.

Does anyone have any recomendations for daycares on the south shore? Perferably in Braintree or Quincy. If you have knowledge of rates that would be great. Like I said, we are only going to do one day so I know the rate is higher they fewer days you go. We need to go start looking at places next week.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: South Shore Daycare Recs

• My DD goes to Bright Horizons in Braintree. I would highly rec. them. There are two locations in Braintree- one on Braintree office park hill and one near the marriott.

i've also heard great things about Jack and Jill - there are also two locations in Quincy. 

I did tour Hugs Plus in Braintree which was nice although I did go with BH.

Sorry not sure about rates for one day - but I'm almost positive that BH would be the most expensive.

Best of luck!

• My kids go to a lic home daycare in Quincy- Karen Sullivan. We LOVE her! My son is almost 4 and has been there since 3 months and my other son is 11 months and has been there since 3 months as well. She does pre school work with the kids which is awesome.  She charges $50 a day and provides all meals and snacks. You can email me if you want her contact info or have any other questions.

meliss008@hotmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"