Preemies
Options

Sleep positioning

Just a quick question, well more need some reassuring! So I know back is best, but lately when I put dd to sleep she is rolling onto her belly. She can roll both ways. Do I have to re position her to her back or is it ok at this point if she moves herself there? I know to obviously continue to always put her on her back to start.  She is 5.5 months actual and 3.5 adjusted, I don't know if that at all matters, so just incase! Thanks ladies!!! 
Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Sleep positioning

• Options
    DrRxDrRx member
    I'm not sure (since I haven't experienced this yet with Adalyn) but I think that as long as you lay them down on their back they're fine if they flip on their stomachs. 
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    My LO isn't rolling yet, but oncemthey can go back to tummy on their own you can leave them there otherwise you could spend all night flipping them back.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What they said! Just make sure the sheet is taut and there are no blankets/toys and she should be fine.
    Julia ~ six miscarriages ~ our sweet miracle baby, Jack, due 5/3/12, was born at 29w1d on February 17, 2012, weighing 2 pounds 8 ounces Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! I mean common sense was telling me that if she can get herself there and back she is ok, but the whole preemie, ftm, google is the devil, can drive a mommy nuts ontop of SIDS!! So thank you for taking the time to answer my question!!! I always forget to use MOD as a great resource so thanks for reminding me!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"