April 2011 Moms

Double Ear Infection

My poor lo has a nasty bug.  He's all drippy and grumpy.  He spiked a fever yesterday so I decided to run him into his Dr this morning.  Well, he's got a double ear infection on top of teething four molars and his canines.  Life has been rough the last couple of days.  He's not his usual, silly self.  He got a script for an antibiotic and I also found some Hyland's Tiny Colds tablets that have worked wonders.  Same company that makes the teething tablets.  Also, my DH and I are working on summer colds.  Oh, and did I mention that we are also trying to paint the exterior of our house (ourselves).  Oy! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mama to a beautiful Baby Bee!

Re: Double Ear Infection

• Yuck!  Hope your whole family feels better soon. DD woke up with her first cold in 4 or 5 months and I'm guessing it is because I go back to work on Monday (teacher) and it is next to impossible to take any days off my first week. Good luck with the house painting, too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No fun. Hope you all feel better soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry that he is sick.  Chase has a cold as well, and I just found the Tiny Colds tablets this evening and gave them to Chase for the first time.  I have yet to see if they will help, but we love the teething tablets, so I figure these can't hurt.

Strangely enough, I used the nasal aspirator on him for the first time in months and rather than fighting it, he started giggling! 

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"