LGBT Parenting

fb fan page vs fb Group

SO M and I organize a LGBT family group and lately we are getting lots of new activity( maybe because pride is coming up in Sept)

Anyhow Our group has a website ( its old an we are trying to update it) We also have a FB page for "fans" but i was thinking that I should make a group page .  The FB fan site was created b4 we came on board so - we left it and its free where as the site has to be hosted and we pay out of pocket well another couple paid for it .. till it expires.

Anyhow- in your opinion  do you think a group page is more beneficial to have a fan page ? Lame to have both ?

if you belong to a LGBT family group in your city, town, state care to share your site or anything you can about it - Its a lil tough to have his group in LV because its a transient town or one and 2) its a 24hour operating town so people have all kinds of wacky schedules.   Obviously, we cant please everyone but with a email list of over 300 people  its typically the same 4 families that show ( which is awesome ) but I am ready for more..

Thanks, 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: fb fan page vs fb Group

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"