Maryland Babies
Options

Child Care/ Nanny Share? Annapolis/Edgewater area

Our first DD is due this December. I have recently returned to school and work part time and DH works full time in the evenings. We were looking at child care options for January when school starts up again for me (DD will most likely be arriving in between semesters). If I were to stay in school in January and not take a leave of absence I would need to severely reduce my own work hours, and child care does not seem affordable on it's own. However, I think I had read something on here about a nanny share and I was wondering if anyone knew a reliable source for information in the Annapolis/ Edgewater area? This still might not be our key to "having it all" but it could also be the solution we are looking for! 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Child Care/ Nanny Share? Annapolis/Edgewater area

• Options

I've seen care.com recc'ed quite a bit on TB.  I've never used the site, but I know many on here have and have had success.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi,

I'm wondering if you found out/figured out a nanny share in Annapolis?  We recently welcomed our daughter into the world on January 1st and are interested in nanny share possibilities (we live in Annapolis).  Would you be willing to share what you learned?  Or perhaps we could even go in together on a nanny share?  I'm on a wait list for day care in Silver Spring, where I work, but it doesn't look like there will be any openings when I need to start care (in the May timeframe).

I hope to hear from you!

Regards,

Jenni W 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"