January 2012 Moms
Options

Let's judge

Re: Let's judge

• Options

I judge girls who wear too much eye make-up (a la the Kardashians). Ease up on the eye-liner, people!

I judge germaphobes. Go live in an effing bubble. I will live out in the real world and enjoy my strong immunue system.

• Options
    I judge people who vague book. I can't stand when someone has a status like "I can't believe it...this cannot be happening" and then when people comment "omg what is going on", " everything ok", " does this mean what I think it does?!" and the original poster never replies. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I judge my cousin who has had 4 children by her boyfriend, she wants to get her tubes tied but he refuses to "allow" her to do so (and she listens) and he also refuses to marry her after 9 years together. But wants her to continue to have more babies. BS!

I also judge people who drop there kids off at the Daycare centers in grocery stores and movies YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I judge a few people I know who always complain how they are broke so when we drive somewhere together they never drive or pitch in for gas but they smoke a pack a day! Quit smoking and you'll have a few grand a year more!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLibraryChica:

imagewychets:
    I also judge people who drop there kids off at the Daycare centers in grocery stores and movies YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE!

I'm looking forward to the day when my friend and I can drop the kids off at the IKEA childcare place. Employees are checked and the kids will be old enough to talk. I think it's an awesome option.

Love the IKEA.  What's the age limit on their dropoff?

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I judge myself . . .too harshly most of the time . . . but I can't stop myself from doing it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I judge neanderthals who think there are legitimate and illegitimate versions of rape and that women's bodies have some magical way of distinguishing among them. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageHuahine:
    imageLibraryChica:

imagewychets:

I'm looking forward to the day when my friend and I can drop the kids off at the IKEA childcare place. Employees are checked and the kids will be old enough to talk. I think it's an awesome option.

I am totally judging you right now Stick out tongue These people are just regular teens that work at the movie theater (not sure about the grocery store) But even if they are just because you have a background check on file and so on doesn't mean I trust you with my kid. I don't care if it's President Obama.

• Options
    imageHuahine:
    imageLibraryChica:

imagewychets:

I am totally judging you right now Stick out tongue These people are just regular teens that work at the movie theater (not sure about the grocery store) But even if they are just because you have a background check on file and so on doesn't mean I trust you with my kid. I don't care if it's President Obama.

• Options

On that note...

I judge anyone (especially men) who think they have the right to decide what I can and cannot do with my body....and I also want to kick the ever loving ish out of them. Grrr.

• Options
    imagemichaelaskedlauren:

On that note...

I judge anyone (especially men) who think they have the right to decide what I can and cannot do with my body....and I also want to kick the ever loving ish out of them. Grrr.

Yes

• Options

I love and agree with almost every response to this. And I'd also leave my boys with Obama. He seems like the kind of guy who knows his way around a baby diaper (and Michelle seems like the kind of woman who'd make sure he did.)

I judge people who wear shirts that show their bras. I'm not talking a little strappage peeking out from a tank top. I'm talking a backless shirt with a regular bra underneath. This makes me feel like an old lady but girl. put some effing clothes on.

• Options
    imagemrs.larry:

I love and agree with almost every response to this. And I'd also leave my boys with Obama. He seems like the kind of guy who knows his way around a baby diaper (and Michelle seems like the kind of woman who'd make sure he did.)

I judge people who wear shirts that show their bras. I'm not talking a little strappage peeking out from a tank top. I'm talking a backless shirt with a regular bra underneath. This makes me feel like an old lady but girl. put some effing clothes on.

*slowly reaches down and rearranges wrap t-shirt from Target that is my everyday nursing mom uniform so that bra doesn't show*

My bra has been showing since LO was born.  I know it is different than your example, but I feel kind of trashy with my bra and tatas hanging out.  And yet I'm too sleep deprived to care.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageHuahine:
    imagemrs.larry:

*slowly reaches down and rearranges wrap t-shirt from Target that is my everyday nursing mom uniform so that bra doesn't show*

My bra has been showing since LO was born.  I know it is different than your example, but I feel kind of trashy with my bra and tatas hanging out.  And yet I'm too sleep deprived to care.

that cracked me up. I will clarify: if it's on accident I don't judge. I commiserate. in fact, I'm lucky if I'm *wearing* a bra instead of the ever-so-lovely nursing tank.

nonono. I'm talking about the people who do it on purpose because it looks sexy(?) ...or something. picture a young, skinny, stylish girl with a gorgeous black backless shirt and a white bra across her back. that kind of thing. and ok if I'm being honest it's less "judging" and more "thinking she looks dumb." 

and if I'm REALLY being honest... well I don't think I'd like to hear what said stylish skinny young woman has to say when she sees me with my lovely tiny post-partum hairs growing out (half grey), my bad skin and my saggy girls in the nursing tank. le sigh.

• Options
    THIS!!!  It drives me crazy all day!
    DSC_2051 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In the line of the visible bra, I hate when women where the clear plastic bra straps with strapless tops or halter tops - saw this at a wedding this weekend. The idea with those is that they are less noticeable poking out from under a tanktop or sleeveless shirt, but THEY ARE NOT INVISIBLE! I CAN SEE THEM! So, so dumb.
    imageimage
  • Options

Love all these! They made me laugh!

I judge women who say they enjoy that their babies have seperation anxiety. I don't need my baby to be in emotional distress everytime I hand her to someone to know that she needs me. Plus, I would like to have a date with my husband before he forgets that I'm his wife and not just the nanny and the maid!

• Options

I judge people who walk their dogs with no leash.  We almost had a major spill yesterday with the stroller when this big aggressive dog came charging at mine (who was on a leash) and this has happened so many times that my dog is now terrified of other dogs.  It's not that hard people, leashes are cheap and rope is cheaper!   It super annoying because we live in a tiny town, and a twominutewalk will get you into the country where they can run around and play to their hearts content! 

Also judge those who chain their dogs in their yard 24/7  If you can't afford a proper fence, then don't get a dog!  

DSC_0637DSC_0742 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKitKat83:

I judge people who walk their dogs with no leash.  We almost had a major spill yesterday with the stroller when this big aggressive dog came charging at mine (who was on a leash) and this has happened so many times that my dog is now terrified of other dogs.  It's not that hard people, leashes are cheap and rope is cheaper!   It super annoying because we live in a tiny town, and a twominutewalk will get you into the country where they can run around and play to their hearts content! 

Also judge those who chain their dogs in their yard 24/7  If you can't afford a proper fence, then don't get a dog!  

THIS!!!

Due to people not walking their dogs on a leash, my dog has been attacked no less than 7 times now!!!! And unfortunately, we now have a fear aggressive dog and then WE are judged when he acts out whenever he sees another dog. It sucks when you do everything right and end up with a problem somebody else caused.

I also judge people who think that just because they have a fenced yard, the dog doesnt need to go for a walk ever...

• Options
    We are in the same predicament. She is very fear aggressive starting suddenly after she was attacked, and I mean down right bit and bleeding by a tea cup Yorkie who ran out of a yard unfenced. The same yorkie tried the same thing on a Rotweiller and didn't win, the Rottie killed it with one bite, and I was actually happy when I found that out. Rottie didn't get in trouble either because a lot of people had complained about the Yorkie doing the same thing.
    The funny thing is, my dog didn't do a thing, she rolled half on to her back while my min tried to kick it off her. 65lb vs 1lb dog. It pee's me off because before that she loved meeting new dogs and now she gets all snappy with them.
    DSC_0637DSC_0742 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageKitKat83:
    We are in the same predicament. She is very fear aggressive starting suddenly after she was attacked, and I mean down right bit and bleeding by a tea cup Yorkie who ran out of a yard unfenced. The same yorkie tried the same thing on a Rotweiller and didn't win, the Rottie killed it with one bite, and I was actually happy when I found that out. Rottie didn't get in trouble either because a lot of people had complained about the Yorkie doing the same thing. The funny thing is, my dog didn't do a thing, she rolled half on to her back while my min tried to kick it off her. 65lb vs 1lb dog. It pee's me off because before that she loved meeting new dogs and now she gets all snappy with them.

Ugh, it's frusrating and heartbreaking. Our dog is so traumatized that he's aggressive togwards dogs and people he doesn't know or see on a regular basis. And he used to be the friendliest dog who loved ALL other dogs and people.

• Options

I judge people who practice the ferber method of sleep training without first at least reading the book.

CIO is not something I believe is right for my family.  It's not something I could do.  But I won't judge those who CIO if they are well informed and have read up on it (wether Feber or another method of sleep training).  Can't afford the book?  Go to your local library!   

I also hate when people tell me that once I've been working with as little sleep as they have I would do it too.  Well both my children were/ are bad sleepers and I still believe CIO is just not for us.. so HA. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I judge adults who blame their childhood/mothers/fathers for their failures as adults.
  • Options

I can agree with so many of these.  We want a dog, but we're waiting until we have a house with a yard.  I would never let my dog run around without a leash (glares at neighbor) or even tied up unattended (glares at other neighbor).  It's not only unsafe for other dogs to let yours run around off the leash, it's unsafe for people too.  You may think your dog is friendly, but what happens if your loose dog knocks over someone walking by or decides to bite someone?  So not cool.

I judge people who put the carseat on the seat of the shopping cart.  I saw someone doing that at Walmart this weekend, and it made me cringe.  The carseat was also on crooked, so the poor kid was leaned over to the side.  Either put your kid in the cart seat, put the car seat in the main cart area, or carry/wear your baby.  They need to start putting warning stickers on carseats telling them not to put them on shopping cart seats.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"