Cincinnati Babies

Need a new ob STAT

Does anyone have any recommendations a good ob in the cinci/nky area? I am 24 Weeks pregnant and am very unhappy with the practice I am at. Its a long stay but I don't like any of the drs in this practice.

TIA!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Need a new ob STAT

• Dr Froehlich is amazing! He's the only ob/gyn that I would ever use - super compassionate, caring, attentive and skilled. He delivered my first baby so well - dealt with complications seamlessly, all while being very calming and comforting.  I'm currently 35 weeks and have nothing but positive experiences this (second) time around. He's won numerous awards and has an outstanding reputation. He is in the midst of setting up a brand-new/independent practice (he just left his former practice that he had run since 1998 and set-up a new independent practice, which means he is the only doctor you would see (no rotating doctors with each visit). The new office number is 513-671-0600. Good luck!
  • I'm very happy with Dr. Sandy Gardner at Good Sam.  All the doctors in that office are great.  Their phone number is 513-559-9411. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Jon Fackler with Northeast Center for Women's Health. He delivered all 3 of my children and I have nothing but good things to say about him.

513-793-2220.

Photos taken by Becky Thompson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"