Late Term and Child Loss
Options

***PgAL Check-In***

Hello Ladies,Welcome to Thursday PGAL Check-In! I hope I find you all well and positive this week! If you have any questions you would like answered, please don't be shy! You can also ask the PAL ladies. Bake, little buns, bake! :)How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? How long did it take you to make that step and how did you know you were ready?Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***PgAL Check-In***

• Options

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 23 wks 5 days, grapefruit

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Monday aug 27th ob appt

QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? no I haven't bought anything and I don't plan to either.

How long did it take you to make that step and how did you know you were ready? n/a

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Just trying to deal with all the feelings I g=have about next month is tough.

GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now? I dont really have one. Sorry

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options

Hi Ladies!

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 8w3d raspberry

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? OB appointment is tomorrow.

QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? How long did it take you to make that step and how did you know you were ready? Nope haven't bought anything yet. IMO Its still too early.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? DD6 is getting ready to leave for Aruba/Disney with my inlaws. They are going to be gone for 9 days....I'm gonna miss her little crazy self. 

GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now? No fun shopping here. We are saving every penny. So I guess to answer the question it would be walmart.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs Nice:
    Hello Ladies, Welcome to Thursday PGAL Check-In!  I hope I find you all well and positive this week! If you have any questions you would like answered, please don't be shy! You can also ask the PAL ladies. Bake, little buns, bake! :) How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 9 weeks and 2 days, an olive Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? This afternoon I have my first appointment with my ob dr. (last time I saw her nurse for the appointment.) QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? How long did it take you to make that step and how did you know you were ready? I am super early to be buying stuff but I bought a little cotton hat. I felt kind of silly for doing it but it felt good to hold something in my hand that told me maybe this is going to happen Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I've been researching and watching videos on c-sections. Because of the dystocia with my first I have planned a scheduled c-section with this one. I'm still a little bit nervous about it but not  nearly scared as I am of risking another dystocia. GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now? A little family and toy shop run by a local home school family. They sell lots of cute baby supplies and organic clothes which I think is really neat. I can't wait to hopefully spend lots of money in there on this baby!
    My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
  • Options
    How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 32 weeks 4 days, the pumpkin looking squash thing.
    Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Just had an appt yesterday and have one at least weekly from here on out.  I'm in the midst of "milestone week" 32 weeks 6 days was the day we found out he was gone, 33 weeks was the day he was born.  This week has been stressful/emotional/crazy.
    QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? How long did it take you to make that step and how did you know you were ready? Yes, with Peyton we had bought all of the essential kind of stuff, but I realized after he died I never just went in a store and picked something out for him, and DH and I never went and bought him anything or registered together.  So, with this baby I bought a cute little onesie really early on.  Then last weekend DH and I went and picked him out some clothes.  I don't know if I was ready when I bought the first one, I made myself do it.
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Those milestones... it's so scary.  I just want this next month to FLY.
    GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now?  Umm...well I haven't bought myself non-maternity clothes in YEARS... but I can't wait to get down to my pre-baby weight and finally buy some new clothes.  So I don't have one right now... but hopefully come Winter the answer will be any adult non-maternity clothing store!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?

8wk3days-  Baby is a raspberry

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

First appointment is Monday! I am very excited, and nervous. Hoping to hear the heartbeat, and was told of a possibility of ultrasound.

QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? How long did it take you to make that step and how did you know you were ready?

Not buying anything for a very long time. I can't even bring myself to wash the clothes/bedding that are STILL in the hamper in the baby room (they have been there since she died).

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? We are having a party Sat., and I don't want EVERYONE to know for a while yet, so I will be trying to keep it under wraps. I am hoping no one notices I am not drinking, or if they notice, hope no one says anything!

GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now? The grocery store- i can't stop thinking about food!

Genevieve Rose died at 37 days old, meningitis Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 9 weeks and 5 days, though baby was measuring 10 weeks at our ultrasound today.  So an olive or a prune.
    Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?We have another appointment in 2 weeks.  We're going in a lot because we're paranoid.  No milestones until Week 14.
    QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? How long did it take you to make that step and how did you know you were ready?We are getting "The Belly Book" as a keepsake for this pregnancy.  We didn't do one last time and I wish that we had that to keep in Alice's memory box.  So we are doing that this time.  Nothing for after the baby arrives though.  It's way too early.  Last time around when we found out it was twins we went kind of crazy--feeling overwhelmed like "how are we going to take care of two babies?"--and started buying stuff around week 9.  Almost all of it was used stuff at Mom to Mom sales.  I don't know when we'll start buying anything this time.
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Nothing in particular.  I just started a new job and am feeling stressed and tired all of the time.  I'm still queasy and having major food aversions and am not able to do much in terms of preparing food or cleaning without feeling sick to my stomach.  I'm finding it really hard to deal with the stress and the not feeling very good when I don't feel very hopeful about the pregnancy.  Last time around I actually felt much worse physically, but it always seemed like "Who cares--we're going to have babies!"  Now I just can't get myself to believe that we are going to get a baby at the end of this so I'm just feeling kind of down.
    GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now? I don't have one.  I'm not much of a shopper anyway and lately all I want to do is lay on the couch and rest.
    BFP #1 9/21/11. EDD 6/4/12.  Twins discovered at 8 weeks. Twin B lost at 14 weeks due to megacystis.  Alice Joe born and lost 1/5/12 at 18.5 weeks due to pre-term labor.

BFP #2 7/11/12.  EDD 3/23/13.  Ada Alice born 3/20/13.

• Options
    How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 22 wks 6 days, I think a banana squash? I can't see tickers from my phone.

Upcoming milestone: 23 wks tomorrow

QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? no I haven't bought anything and I don't plan to either.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Just trying to get through this day, still in the hospital after my emergency cerclage yesterday. My Dr is concerned I may have a slow amniotic leak so once again worrying and just trying to stay positive.

GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now? Amazon! Lol, I'm on bed rest.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Happy to be joining you!
    How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?6w6d, though baby measured 2 days ahead at our first sono on Tuesday. So maybe a blueberry?
    Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?Due to my loss history, PCOS, history of GD, and bicornuate uterus, I am high risk and my ob is monitoring me very closely. We will have a sono and visit every two weeks during first tri. So we have another appointment Wednesday after next. Hopefully our little bean will be a cute little gummy bear!
    QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? How long did it take you to make that step and how did you know you were ready?My brother took me for a weekend in Colorado a couple of days after we found out. On impulse, I picked up a little onesie that says "Crested Butte...This is how I stroll." When we were pg with Patricia, we picked up lots of little things on our trips and though I'm not sure if we will be able to use them with this baby, at the time I was feeling positive and I wanted to try to do the same things for this baby that we did for Patricia.
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Honestly? Please don't have a miscarriage.
    GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now?Does a grocery store count? We love Sprouts. Our budget is pretty tight right now and I don't really do any extra shopping. 

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?  24w5d...I think a papaya.

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?  Nothing until the end of the month.

QOTW: Since you got PgAL, have you bought anything baby related? How long did it take you to make that step and how did you know you were ready?  I bought 6 cloth diapers to complete our stash (we had 18 from Eliott) and I bought a box of gently used newborn clothes from a local bumpie.  At the time, I didn't feel ready to buy either, and I still don't feel ready to buy things.  I probably won't until I've delivered, but baby girl needs clothes to wear.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  I started back up to work this week and I'm exhausted.  It's been stressful because I don't feel movement as much (since I'm constantly on my feet and moving).  I'm sure movement hasn't decreased, but it sure scares me when I realize it's been a while since I've felt her.

GTKY: What is your favourite store to shop at right now?  Not sure!

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Congratulations jbranden12!
    BFP #1 9/21/11. EDD 6/4/12.  Twins discovered at 8 weeks. Twin B lost at 14 weeks due to megacystis.  Alice Joe born and lost 1/5/12 at 18.5 weeks due to pre-term labor.

BFP #2 7/11/12.  EDD 3/23/13.  Ada Alice born 3/20/13.

• Options

imagephilfemgal:
    Congratulations jbranden12!

Thanks! Congrats on your new job! 

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"