Late Term and Child Loss

***TTCAL Check-In***

Hello Ladies, Welcome to Thursday TTCAL Check-in! I would like to thank europlane for posting the check-in while I was away. I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?QOTW: What has been your biggest emotional challenge while TTCAL?Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***TTCAL Check-In***

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Would like to start trying next month or Nov.
    Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?Nope (I'm not much of a doctor person)
    QOTW: What has been your biggest emotional challenge while TTCAL?I'm kinda sad about it b/c Brianna was gonna be our last child and now we have to do it all over again. 
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Always Brianna. And I've gotta get better so we can start trying again soon.
    GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?I've got a few...crumbs anywhere, cabinet doors open, spray bottles or soap bottles have to be closed, microwave has to be cleared when finished.
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

We are currently on our third cycle TTC.  I am in the 2WW now and am hoping that this will be the cycle for us! 

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

No appts yet.  We will be scheduling something with my doctor if we do not conceive in the next few months.  It took us 2 years to get pregnant with Addison and I just cannot imagine waiting that long again.   

QOTW: What has been your biggest emotional challenge while TTCAL?The biggest challenge for me has been to relax and not get so stressed out.  We had such a difficult time getting pregnant the first time and I do not want that to happen again.   Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?I think about Addison everyday.  I see her face when I close my eyes and it is hard to understand why this had to happen to us.  I have friends that were pregnant and due around the same time and I just keep thinking that I should be hitting all these milestones with her:-( GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?Hmmm....I don't really have one! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"