June 2012 Moms
Options

just venting....

So I've been in Florida visiting my family for a little less than a month now, and in about 3 weeks, I'm scheduled to go back to work. *sigh*...... I spoke to my boss the other day over text message, and I let her know that unless they can give me part time hours, I wont be coming back to work. She said she would talk to her boss and see what they can come up with. ever since that convo everytime I have a special moment with LO, it makes me sad knowing that in a few short weeks I wont be with her 24/7. I truly feel like I'm the only one who can take care of her perfectly because I've spent every single day of her life with her, and I know her better than anyone else does. I just cant imagine handing her over to someone else, even if it is on a part time basis... I just really dont know what to do... I really want to stay home with her all the time.. she's changing and growing so much right now, it totally not fair that the best moments that are yet to come I could miss out on because I have to bring home just a few extra bucks... I'm really thinking of saying eff it, and just not going back. I feel like I'd be wasting my time...

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: just venting....

• Options
    I have to return to work soon as well.  I have to be full time.  I know exactly how you feel.  I wish that I could afford to stay home with my LO. Crying I guess I should have married a rich man. Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options

I will be working PT and I teach at night. I am too worried about LO's bedtime routine. DH will struggle to do it because he's been away from home.

What helps me is to think that DD needs to  love and trust other people and that they will have their own special way of treating her.

by working and being away you are still caring fir your LO. Stay strong. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"