Tennessee Babies
Options

Help East Nashville!

Hello.

I'm a FTM, 22 years old, with a 7 month old baby boy. We live in East Nashville, Hermitage/Old Hickory/Madison/Mt. Juliet area. I don't know any other mothers my age or anyone with a child my son's age in the area, having moved from across town in October. How does one find people to set up play dates with? Join a play date group? I'm not interested in going through any of the local churches (no offense intended, just don't have a home church and would rather avoid jumping around) but I'm at a loss as to how to get connected.

Suggestions welcomed! 

Baby #1 Birthday Ticker Baby #2 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Help East Nashville!

• Options
    You could check to see if there is a local YMCA that you could join. They often have kids activities and you could meet people through group activities there. Also, the local community center in your area sometimes will host groups you could join.
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    When I was a stay at home mom, I'd take my kid to story time at the local library and ended up meeting a ton of moms/kids our age.  Many remained friends with my daughter through middle school.  I think going to a community center / library / park is a great place to meet others.  
    John & Katherine, sittin' in a tree, . . . . Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's a great idea, thank you!
  • Options
    Also a fantastic idea. I know they have a story time once a week at the local branch - so far I've been procrastinating too much! I'll have to check it out though.
  • Options
    I'm 23 and living in the Antioch/Hermitage area. I'm 11 weeks pregnant, and my husband and I are new to the area. I've been looking for moms or moms to be to connect with! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"