New to The Bump

Is it wayyy tooooo early?

Ok so people give me different responses to this, but is it too early to start thinking of baby names ahead of time? This is the only thing that keeps me optimistic about TTC!!!
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Is it wayyy tooooo early?

• We have names picked out early. VERY early. Our girl name we have "held onto" since we were dating (over 7 years ago) So, no, I don't think it's too early!
    ~spaceunicorn~
  • Not at all! It's good knowing what you like ahead of time :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you kidding? I was picking out name with my best friend in our notebook back in high school! LOL

It is NEVER too early! We had names picked out before we conceived also. I'd say there is nothing wrong with that at all!!

Good luck!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We've had a list on our computer of Potential Baby names since before we were engaged!  6 years later and we're just now TTC.  You'll never remember the perfect name when the time comes if you don't write it down, even if it is early.
  • Not at all! We also have names picked out! (and have since we fist started talking about wanting to start a family 4 years ago!)
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • My H and I had started TTC in mid 2010 and I'd already picked out names.  They've changed a bit since then but it's never too early to start thinking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"