Maryland Babies
Options

Saturday's playgroup

Please do me a favor and RSVP if you haven't already. As of right now there is pretty much next to nobody coming so i am going to cancel it if no one else RSVPs yes.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Saturday's playgroup

• Options

I'm in!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ok, well that's good. i just don't want to go out and buy refreshments/haul my kids there if there is only a handful of 'maybes'.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate to be a maybe but Maddox has been so unpredictable in the mornings lately.  If he's awake enough we'll definitely be there - but half the time I put him in the car to go somewhere late morning these days he's out cold before we get there and any attempt to rouse him makes for a very cranky kid.  :/
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Options
    We were going to try and stop by after My Gym (usually ends a little before 10am) - was there a place that you were setting up? This will be my first get together, so I'm not sure who to look for!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's our anniversary, so we can't come.  Sorry for the last minute RSVP.
    IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
  • Options

imagesalc21:
    We were going to try and stop by after My Gym (usually ends a little before 10am) - was there a place that you were setting up? This will be my first get together, so I'm not sure who to look for!

Sorry I just saw this! The playground area is not too large, so I am just going to grab an open picnic table hopefully over by the swings. I will be the frazzled looking one with a 10 month old in a stroller and a crazy 3 year old running around :)

• Options
    I am SO SORRY I forgot to RSVP. (Not RSVPing is one of my pet peeves). With my vacation and my mom's health issues, I have been forgetting a lot of things. Obviously, I wasn't able to make it (I was in PA AGAIN, taking care of my mom). Hope it was fun!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"