New York Babies
Options

Big City Moms Baby Shower

I just got my ticket for the Big City Moms Baby Shower in October. Has anyone here been to one of these, what can I expect? Should I get a ticket for my DH also?

Re: Big City Moms Baby Shower

• Options
    I went when my son was six months old and I thought it was great to see all of the products up close and talk with the actual brand reps of the products (not just the sales associates at BRU or BBB). The samples and gift bags were amazing and I still purchase many of these brands today for my kid. It is always great to try something out before purchasing it! I would recommend going with a girlfriend, sister or mom because you might need help carrying all of the stuff home.
  • Options
    This is definitely THE event for expectant parents, and the goody bags will blow you away.  Also lots of raffles and give-aways.  Definitely worth every penny of the ticket price, which is why it always sells out quickly...  The reps are extremely knowledgable and helpful. I had felt overwhelmed with my first baby, and this event helped me answer so many questions and concerns.  If you have a pregnant friend, even if she's early in her pregnancy, I'd recommend going together for a fun ladies' night out. :)  Enjoy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    THANK YOU for posting this! the husband and I are definitely going!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Options

Tickets are still available for the October 30th Baby shower!!!

https://babyshower.bigcitymoms.com/BCMBabyRegistration.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"