Two Under 2
Options

3u3 is kicking my butt!

I'm exhausted.  Granted, it's only week 2.  My head is pounding today because I'm so tired. 

I feel terrible because I'm basically just wishing his life away by wishing he'd start STTN.  DH's long hours (sun-up to after sun-down) don't really help either...

Nothing really to say, just wanted to let you all know that I'm getting my butt kicked over here.  Wink  

• DD1: August 2009
  • DD2: December 2010
  • DS: August 2012
  • M/C 9/2013, 12/2013 
  • DD3: October 2014 - April 2015 Miss you baby girl.
  • Current Due date:  April 14, 2016
Musings of a Farmer's Wife

Re: 3u3 is kicking my butt!

• Options

Ditto. I'm not even on my own yet. Tomorrow is DH's first day at work.

PS. We have kids pretty close in age, eh? It's hard. :S

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Take a breath, and a nap if you can!  Hang in there, small goals always helped me feel like the days weren't all just a blur!  You can do it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The picture in your signature is sooo adorable!! I can not imagine 3u3. I don't blame you for wanting sleep! i hope it happens soon for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejuliane2004:

Ditto. I'm not even on my own yet. Tomorrow is DH's first day at work.

PS. We have kids pretty close in age, eh? It's hard. :S

Our kids ARE close together.  We will also be married 5 years this year!  Ha!  It is hard...but yesterday was just one of "those" days - and I'm hoping today is much better!

• DD1: August 2009
    • DD2: December 2010
    • DS: August 2012
    • M/C 9/2013, 12/2013 
    • DD3: October 2014 - April 2015 Miss you baby girl.
    • Current Due date:  April 14, 2016
    Musings of a Farmer's Wife
  • Options

I feel for you! My older two are close to your older two's ages, and my #3 is now 3 months old. There definitely have been some days where I thought I would snap. But it's already a lot easier now that she's 3 months, so hang in there. It will be easier and you will have a new routine before you know it.

Do your older two nap together? I got my kids on the same nap time, so I could take naps with the baby in the afternoon. That helped a lot.

• Options
    This is going to be me soon and I'm getting more worried with everyday that pass.  I too have two girls and a boy on the way.  I'm so exhausted now and I'm not sure how I'm going to handle what's to come.  Hope you get some sleep!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"