February 2013 Moms
Options

Need help deciding on crib bedding

I can't make up my mind between the two beddings below. Orange and brown are my favorite colors (even had them in my wedding) but the other one with the grey, black, yellow is very appealing to me as well. HELP which do you like better for a baby boy? (our spare bedroom is already painted a light grey but is NOT a key factor as to what theme we decide)

Grayson Bedding: https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/glj/glj43340.html

Domain Bedding: https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/glj/glj38940.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Need help deciding on crib bedding

• Options
    I also like the "Domain" bedding for a little boy. The other option is also gorgeous, but I would like that more for a girl I think. Nice picks!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options

imageDrea926:
    I also like the "Domain" bedding for a little boy. The other option is also gorgeous, but I would like that more for a girl I think. Nice picks!

This. 

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I like the Greyson. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like the first one better, BUT I have to agree with PPs. It does seem more "girly" than the other choice (which I also like btw).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I like Grayson...a few flowers will not feminize your son and this makes it possibly reusable for a sibling of either sex. 

On another note, I sure do wish they'd stop making bumpers. This makes parents feel like they need them when in fact they might cause SIDS :-( 

My little boy: 3/8/13
    Baby #2 due 8/17/17 
  • Options

I like the Grayson better.  I don't really prefer geometric designs and as a PP said, a few flowers aren't a big deal.  You can add more masculine touches to balance everything out.

Good luck!  You are starting way early- I feel so behind the 8 ball on stuff. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love the Grayson!
  • Options
    The orange and brown squares were my favorite, so classy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I liked the Grayson, but it depends on what you are going to buy!  I never used the comforter, the bumpers, etc. due to SIDS...  I'd pick the one you like the sheets and curtains and lamp best, because you probably won't ever use the bedding...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebirdiecat:

I like the Grayson better.  I don't really prefer geometric designs and as a PP said, a few flowers aren't a big deal.  You can add more masculine touches to balance everything out.

Good luck!  You are starting way early- I feel so behind the 8 ball on stuff. :) 

This! 

• Options
    I like the grayson better. The other has a plain fitted sheet so it won't look as good without the bumpers and quilt. The grayson also allows you to order extra fitted sheets you'll need them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like the Domain bedding!

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I like the Grayson bedding!
    Baby #1 Due 2/21/13!
  • Options
    I like the Doman bedding a little bit better
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Grayson!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options