Illinois Babies

(Untitled)

TTC #1 since 4/09
2/21/11: IVF #1 Begins and results in TWINS!
11/4/11: The twins are born at 36w4d!
11/5/11: We said goodbye to our sweet baby girl as she was born with multiple complications and a severe heart defect, Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: (Untitled)

• All 4 of these are great! Just delivered twins with them, they were excellent and I've been seeing them for about 7 yrs....https://gyneandob.com/
  • Late on this thread, but just in case you are still looking.. I really love my OB/GYN practice, Gynecological and Obstetric Associates, SC. It's right across from Northwest Community in Arlington Heights, which is where I will be delivering.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I also saw 2 different Drs at Female Healthcare & didn't seem to get much help from them (I won't mention names). They were nice...but really didn't put that much effort into my situation. When I was first getting off the BC pill, I was concerned that my periods were going to become irregular again & that would lead to issues with us trying to get pregnant. The 1st Dr told me "to worry about that when the time comes & you're TTC for a year or more with no success". When my period only arrived about 5 times that year, I was concerned. I moved onto another Dr in the practice who seemed to be more helpful. I received an u/s & was told I had PCOS. That Dr then put me on meds to help control it & get my period to come every month. The meds worked great. We then started TTC again & I was put on Clomid. I took it for 4 cycles with no luck. I was not monitored once & I believe I even hyperstimulated my ovaries one month. Lots of pain & heavy bleeding. I took a few months off & found myself a new Dr. Within 2 months of seeing the new Dr, I got a BFP!!

I currently see a male Dr. out of DuPage Medical Group & couldn't be happier!!!! I truly believe switching Drs was the reason we were able to conceive. From the very 1st time I met with him, he had a whole plan mapped out for me. He actually told me that a woman should never be put on Clomid & not be monitored. But...the Drs & nurses at Female Healthcare told me their office "doesn't monitor patients". Reallyyyyy?!?!?

Everyone has their own opinions on Drs & offices, but that is just mine. Best of Luck trying to find a new Dr that works for you! Smile

Mommy-to-Be of Baby M!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"