Infertility Veterans

fet looking to be a bust :(

today is 8dp6dt and yet another bfn :(  i'm heartbroken.  we still have 1 embie frozen buti 'm not sure about doing a 1 embryo transfer after we just transferred 2 and it didn't work.....let alone the monetary side of things.  We're pretty much tapped as far as our resources for awhile and it'll be quite awhile before we could do another fresh ivf.

my day 3 bloodwork looked great and they even said the factor of my pcos doesn't appear to be much of an issue post baby....my levels seemed to have evened out.  that being said....dh on last check( 2 years ago) had 0-2% at best normal sperm morph.  We DID manage to get pregnant (one was a chemical and one miscarried at 9 weeks) with just clomid and TI.    My RE was concerned the misshaped sperm were genetically a problem and casued the miscarriages.....but the urologist said if i got pregnant they shouldn't cause a problem and that maybe my miscarriages were just that....a normal part of life.

WWYD?  I know i'll meet with my RE about it....I just want so badly to give my son a sibling 

1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!

Re: fet looking to be a bust :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"