Illinois Babies

First time mom to be looking for the same to chat

Hello,

I am a 26 year old professional and 7 weeks pregnant with my first child. None of my friends are currently expecting so I am hoping to reach out and find someone in the St. Charles area who is. Let me know if you want to talk about all the new and exciting things happening in our lives! I would love to build a friendship and share our experiences. My fianc? is a good listener but just doesn't understand everything I am going through!

Hope to hear from you,

C

Re: First time mom to be looking for the same to chat

• I don't live near you but I have found some good groups in my neighborhood on MeetUp.  I bet if you look on there you'll find a group in your area.  Good luck and congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the info! I will check there.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm 30w and in Naperville so I don't think I'm close to you (I'm not originally from Chicago so I don't know where all the suburbs are) but I've made some great friends in my prenatal water aerobics classes.  You should see if you can find some prenatal workout classes near you.  
    About to be 2 under 2 up in here!

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm almost 14 weeks and live in Warrenville which isn't too far from St. Charles I don't think. My only pregnant friend just moved to Seattle, unfortunately. My FI is great and tries to understand everything but it's not the same as having another woman to talk to so I get where you're coming from.

I can always use more friends so PM me if you want.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • I am not super far away from you! I'm about 4 weeks, just found out recently :), and almost NONE of my friends know yet so I would love to have someone to chat with about all this fun, nerve wracking stuff! I definitely hear you, with the SOs not really understanding everything...my husband is still reading the baby books trying to catch up. 

Send me a PM if you'd like!  

• I'm in Elmhurst, just right down North Avenue from St. Charles!  Not exactly the next town over, I know, but I'm definitely in the same boat: 1st pregnancy, 10 weeks along, and LOTS of questions!  :)  I'd love to chat if you ever get the urge!! 

• I'm in Mt. Prospect which is not close to St. Charles, but I'm going to be FTM and I'd love to chat with any of you!! lol
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • i am ttc and in geneva. moved out here  with husband knowing no one. would love to chat
  • Hello everyone!!  I'm close to several of you. I live in South Elgin (in St. Charles school and park districts) so I'd love to chat with you that are in SC or Geneva (well really anyone else too!).

My husband and I are 28 expecting our first baby on April 28th.  We are both FT working professionals (I'm in healthcare, he's in finance).  We are the first of our friends to start a family.  I'd love to chat with anyone and maybe down the road start a mom/baby group once our little one is here!  A little over a year ago we made the move away from all our friends in the city out here to the burbs closer to family in preparation for a family of our own, so we don't know a whole lot of people out here.  

Nice to meet you all!

Megan 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"