Maryland Babies
Options

Mercy and Hopkins ?

Has anyone had any experience in the birthing centers in either Mercy or Hopkins since the renovations/new building?

Overall how is the care at those two hospitals?

Im trying to decide which hospital I want to use. As of now I'm supposed to be giving birth at Howard County ( which I have no idea about either )... But going into the city would be closer for me.  

image Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Mercy and Hopkins ?

• Options
    My best friend had a great experience at Mercy I got to be there and everything was great the rooms in the new wings are gorgeous and huge!
    4.23.12 - BFP! EDD 1.3.12

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had DS at Howard County and had a great experience there! I know you asked about Hopkins and Mercy but I just wanted to let you know that HCGH is great since that's your current plan!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks! 

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am pregnant with my first child and i plan to deliver at hopkins because its a family thing its nice but i dont like some of the changes they've made, mercy on the other hand is a great choice. I hope i could help and good luck
  • Options
    I've only heard horror stories about Hopkins. Good things about both Mercy and HCHG, Mercy more so for med free births.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"