Dads & Dads-to-be

looking for a stroller for tall husband

I kinda hate it when women get on the Dad's board, but I am looking for any good recs on umbrella strollers for guys.  We currently have a Chico mini and it is too short form my 6 foot husband.  He can't even use it because he has to bend down while walking.  What do you guys like? and have you found any with adjustable handles?

Re: looking for a stroller for tall husband

• Anything but an umbrella stroller. Even the handle extenders don't totally work. I just always used the big stroller or carried the baby. A good carrier is always good if your going out the like the zoo or something
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am 6ft 2in.

We got the Britex B-Agile.  Works for me just fine.

https://www.britaxusa.com/strollers/b-agile/image-gallery

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry to be that girl you hate... my husband is 6' 5" so I researched the crap out of this topic a few years back. We have the Chicco Cortina which isn't an umbrella stroller but it has an adjustable handle and doesn't cost as much as some of the higher priced adjustable strollers... Otherwise, we traveled a ton last year and needed something smaller so we got a Combi, taller than others but it also folded easily with a shoulder strap that he liked since it was easier to carry... Now I will exit your board.... 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Maclarens are great.

• You can also have a carrier as a back-up too. I have a stroller and a carrier to attach to me...it's great for shorter trips where you don't want to lug around the stroller, especially if you don't want to spend a lot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was looking at the same thing only a few weeks ago and had my boyfriend check out my favorite model.  He LOVES it! He agreed that it was the best stroller that I had (made) him look at.  We're getting the Baby Jogger City Mini GT.  It's a lightweight, three-wheeled stroller that folds with only one hand. 

I had the Micro for my first daughter when she was older, but the Micro doesn't recline far enough for a newborn so we were looking for a new one.  Don't let the pricetag scare you off, because Baby Joggers are pricy.  I have taken my Micro literally everywhere.  It travels well, is extremely lightweight and compact.  Even better, it's one of the tallest models available! My boyfriend is 6'2" compaired to my 5'1" so that is an extra bonus.

Good luck in your search!

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"