April 2011 Moms

Friday Fitness Check In

I  know it is Thursday, but I am going to be out of town tomorrow so I will put this up tonight!

Has it been a good week for all you ladies?

This week I only made it to the gym 3 times. I was going to go today, but I really need to get stuff done around the house before I leave. So, as a result of my stomach virus last week I have lost a total of 7 lbs. (some should be coming back this weekend at the family reunion)! Since I have been going to the gym I feel more energized and my body is starting to firm :) Liam is doing well at the gym daycare. He was playing sweetly with a little girl the other day when I went to pick him up yesterday. They have labeled him an escape artist and a mountain climber though!

I hope everyone is doing well this week :) Keep up all the good work! 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday Fitness Check In

• I got so excited when i saw your post, i thought it was really Friday!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm finally able to get back to doing cardio now that I'm out of the walking boot.  So far this week I've been to the gym 3 times and I'm going after work today.  I'm hoping to get another run in tonight, but we'll see how my legs feel. After not running for 2 months my run on Wednesday kind of kicked my butt!  All in all it's been a pretty decent week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We were on vacation the week before, so I only ran twice and ate a lot of junk!  This week, that helped motivate me to do better. I ran 5 miles Sunday, 3 on Tuesday, 4.5 on Wednesday and I'm meeting up with my sister to run 5.6 tomorrow. I also did some light lifting Monday and Thursday. 

As for eating, I was definitely much better with that being back at my own house. I filled the fridge with fruits and veggies and made a point of sitting down with DD for each meal and snack because I always eat better knowing she will want to share what is on my plate.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ran twice, took a long walk once and went Kayaking last weekend.  Still eating well, and I have cut back on the soda, but not eliminated it.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• I only ran twice this week. I did 4 miles on Monday and then a 10K (6.2 miles -- but the route was really 6.4) on Saturday. I got 3rd place overall for women, so I get a Pendleton jacket. YAY!

Two miles of the run was one long hill, so I feel like someone beat my quads with a baseball bat, so today is a rest day. (I'm sitting on my butt sorting out my Albertson's coupons).

Jared taught full-time this week since it was Rock Camp, so Liam and I walked everywhere all week if we wanted to go somewhere during the day, so I'm sure I got a few miles of walking in per day.

I'm running another 10K next Saturday, too. As far as eating, I've been REALLY bad lately, but as long as I run 20+ miles a week and eat reasonably, I'm okay.

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"