Postpartum Depression

Re: (Untitled)

• I am really struggling with this too. I feel unhappy all the time and I'm not sure if I'm the problem or if it's our relationship. There's been a couple times this month where I've been pretty set on leaving. I'm not sure if it's PPD, because the symptoms really started to get bad a few months ago (when DD was 9 months old).

How do you get it under control if it is PPD? Meds? My doctor started me on something for anxiety issues I was having, but now that I think it might be PPD I'm not sure if it will really help.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • This is me too.  DH and I fight often now.  He says I am just a mean person and always in a horrible mood.  I've recently been able to admit that I have some issues...I think it's part him too, but he doesn't see that way.  I don't feel like I'm in a fowl mood all the time, but maybe he's right.  I've been on and off looking for a fait based counslor- but it seems none take insurance.  So I'm going to give another group a call today.  I tried to get meds at my last appt with my OB in June, but she just said workout more.  Um...ok.  Called again today and am seeing her tomorrow- I'm now curious what she'll say.

I think one of the more frustrationg things is that DH just thinks I've gotten a one-way ticket to Crazy Town- he thinks calling this PPD is a cop-out and doesn't really believe that's what the cause could be.
    BFP #1 on 2.13.11, MM/C 04.11.11 @ 12W, 1D
    BFP #2 due on 2.17.12 - Happy Birthday Brooks 2.11.12
    BFP #3 on 11.14.12, M/C 12.3.12 @ 7W, 1D
    BFP #4 due 12.11.13- Happy Birthday Taylor @ 34w, 2d
    - 30w+1- pPROM and hospital bed rest till DD comes

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    My Preemie ticker

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"