March 2012 Moms
Options

***Tuesday Check In****

Tuesday Work out check in!!!

Today is my b-day! A very solid 35 TODAY!! WOW. I got to wake up to my TWO boys in bed with me. My dd and dh spoiled me with presents and coffee!! 

Heather Age 35  goal 130 or less :)

I have been doing my p90x solid and am TOTALLy seeing a change! OMG i am FINALLY seeing the weight come off! I have not weighed myself and am choosing not to.

So to those out there that are struggling to fit a work out in and keep putting it off...please just do it! find the time make it happen because the results and feeling better is worth it!!

Oh on another note: Moms that had c-section- I have been struggling with a solid hernia type feeling above my incision that is still very tender. I did not have this pain my last c-section. Spoke to my ob and i wil be going in for a shot of some sort that will help with the break down of the scar tissue/nerve damage and will help it go away. So if you have the same, talk to your ob! 

Have a very happy Tuesday! XOXOX

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: ***Tuesday Check In****

• Options

First Happy Birthday!

When were you able to start p90x?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Happy birthday!!

I get weighed next week, and will find out my body fat percentage.  I was 36% body fat last week and 130lbs.  So we will see!

I'll be 27 on the 30th.

We joined our local Lifetime Fitness since it is way too hot to run outside, and they have a bagilliondy treadmills.  

I'll have updates next Tuesday!

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you both for the b-day wishes!!

Just finished my p90x for today! I started about 4 1/2 weeks ago. I fit it in on my lunch hour at work. I manage a high rise and we have a full gym upstairs. I force my assistant to work out with me LOL. Today he was DYING to take me out for lunch, but we did our workout instead! Yippy! I only fit in my workout about 4-6 times a week. if for some reason i dont get it in at work, i am doing my video at 9pm and pushing through it. DS will watch from either his swing, bouncy, saucer or walker. There are times i literally HAVE to stop and play with him or move him from one toy to the other.

I dont know my body fat % (wish i did) but can say that the difference in my body is DRASTIC. I have cuts in my arm and legs I HAVE never had before. The next 90 day session i do i will totally follow the schedule and 6 X a week as directed. 

Didnt plan on this being an informercial, but honestly, i am amazed at what I am able to do in the workouts now. There is no beginner video. you just do what you can...and before you know it...you will be DOING the deal! It is so cool.

• Options

Haha.  It definitely is amazing.  We did P90X before I got pregnant, and we picked up P90X2, but since DS won a lottery spot for the 1/2 marathon coming up, he is mostly running.

I'm going to get back into running.  The one thing that is nice about Lifetime is the childcare.  The caregivers are very nice, and we'd be going on the not so busy days so Dom can all of the people to himself.  XD

Oh!  and not to mention the rock wall.  I'm so ready to get back on the rocks.

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I don't know how, but I lost 3 lbs last week!  I didn't eat well, but have been trying to get running again and did a LOT of activities with the girls.  I'm on week 6 of my couch to 5K running program.  It kills me every time, but I'm determined to become a runner!  I'm signed up for a 5K in a couple of weeks.  I got a filling today, and boy is that a good way to curb one's eating!  I just don't want to eat.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Late again!

Happy Birthday!  (Seems like a few August birthdays here, mine is coming up too on the 26th)

I have nothing new to report.  Still have to buy a scale and find a new activity to do. With P90X do you have to order it special from somewhere (like an infomercial) or can you pick it up a store somewhere?  Also, does it require a lot of space?  Our living room is rather small and with all the baby gear there is not much room in front of the TV.  I have heard good things about it and will maybe give it a try.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Happy Early Bday!! You can order it from the infomercail or google Beachbody. com

It will KICK your butt from day 1 but it does get easier. I personally love the burn from the first few weeks. (makes me feel like i accomplished something)

There is NO beginner video. So just jump in and do what you can. If that means only doing 10 jumping jacks...then do ten. I personally dont do the jumping jacks all the time, because my boobs are too big. But literally you just keep going. Before you know it...you will be able to do some of the stuff! I am finally fitting into my clothes comfortably.

Space- very little needed. I do mine in a small area in front of the tv with baby stuff all around. So no worries.

• Options

Thanks!

I love that burn feeling too, especially now in my abs lol. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"